adidas Golf Shoes - 2012 PGA Show

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These shoes had a ton of buzz at the show. They look incredible and I know at least 3 THP staffers who already have their eye on a pair.

i-fgBSntn-L.jpg

i-G8XGZrL-L.jpg

i-CkBTpTN-L.jpg

i-vnMBV5d-L.jpg

i-MhVnLPP-L.jpg

i-dJW6ctg-L.jpg

i-8w3j2b4-L.jpg

i-JgVGVmC-L.jpg

i-vSN2jmP-L.jpg

i-TKGZtR7-L.jpg

i-Z72zzQS-L.jpg

i-T8h66nF-L.jpg

i-HbMCf9w-L.jpg

i-Gw3H63m-L.jpg

i-v93jH34-L.jpg

i-MBFqx6r-L.jpg

i-8n6T5gf-L.jpg

i-FNSkdSc-L.jpg

i-fHWqztD-L.jpg

i-P8Bd7kL-L.jpg

i-9tmzR3m-L.jpg

i-t4cLBRz-L.jpg

i-f5m749D-L.jpg

i-H4SMtdQ-L.jpg

Oh man, those new Tour 360's are GORGEOUS!

Holy crap, I want those Powerbands NOW!

Man, they all look great!

I am such an Adidas shoe homer. Those black ATV's are so slick and I need a new pair of black shoes.

Hands down Adidas makes the best looking athletic style golf shoes available.

Great photos!!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Love the looks but Adidas just doesn't fit me right...

Those ATV's look sick!!! Love me some adidas shoes...

I will likely own a pair of these by Summer, I need to see the Black and Slime before making any definitive choice.

Yo quiero Sambas. I can't decide whether it will be black with white or white with black, but I see a pair in my future. Great looking shoes.

Love the new Adidas designs!

I still like the streets the best. I want the white and black ones thanks.

Good god, those ATV's are beautiful.

I like the white ones and the black too of the spike less shoes. The ones showing on the stand on the outside of the main booth.

Since getting my 4.0 Sports I'm addicted to Adidas gold shoes. So damn good!

These look fantastic!

I want the brown Sambas...A lot of great products in the 2012 lines. Thanks for the pictures!!

If they're comfortable, it looks as though there are new Adidas golf shoes in my future!

Oh yeah! Grey pair with black stripes, spikeless will be mine, ALL MINE! Bwah-hahahahahaha!

My toes are a tingling. I am def grabbing some powerbands

WOW! I love the looks of them all!

I am going to pick up a pair of the White/Orange Tour 360 ATVs for early Spring and Fall golf. I am torn between a pair of Streets, CrossFlexs or Sambas for my Summer rounds!

Those new 360's are sweet. My feet will thanks me. Can't really go wrong with Adidas shoes.

Would i get away with wearing these to work at a health club?? they look more like trainers

i-Gw3H63m-L.jpg

Love the lime green and white 360s!

I want those black and slime crossflexs please!!!! Those are a great looking shoe and look super comfortable can't wait till they are out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I must have those Sambas, probably the best shoes i've ever had! I'm a firm believer that Adidas has been built on that shoe, its a classic!

Back