Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Atlanta, I am in you.

Just hit Georgia. Felt like home for a minute, we were driving and it was sunny.. Then went over a hill and couldn't see from the downpour.

Waiting on my clubs and praying.

I'm playing with JT and Flog from the tips. I'm Zach Johnson to their Rickie Fowler & Dustin Johnson. Always hitting my approach shots first.

Having a blast. Two great guys!

Check out Barnsley Gardens on Golf Now, it is fairly close to I-75 and a good track.

Barnsley is a pretty good ways off I-75. Fields Ferry is a good bit closer but it is still 5-6 miles from the interstate.

I didn't see the original post until just a few minutes ago. It is probably too late but my club is close and good and wide open when I was out there a few minutes ago.

I would be tickled to play nine more.

Flog booming one on #10.

eje4e9ur.jpg

Precarious stance by JT. Pulls the shot off though.

y7yje4un.jpg

In traffic, 16 miles away.

I'm playing with JT and Flog from the tips. I'm Zach Johnson to their Rickie Fowler & Dustin Johnson. Always hitting my approach shots first.

Having a blast. Two great guys!

Oh.....I thought that meant you were winning and they were folding like a lawn chair.

Oh.....I thought that meant you were winning and they were folding like a lawn chair.

I laughed. I so very much laughed.

Finally made it to Georgia. Whew. So ready to be there. See everyone soon.

Nice guys. Hopefully we see you guys tonight at dinner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Did we check to see if the place tonight has Shandy on tap? It still is August, even though it feels like October (which is a terrific thing)

Did we check to see if the place tonight has Shandy on tap? It still is August, even though it feels like October (which is a terrific thing)
Shandy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#ShandyGolfer need his fuel for wrecking fools?*

*Please read this as fuel for coming up with excuses why he lost.

Of course dude. Its right next to the Zima and has "Diamond" written on the tap itself.

No you old coot! That is NOT the THP van.
u7yturem.jpg

Back