I was told by family members who have worked in retail/manufacturing that the TVs that go in sale on BF are often mass produced with lesser material just for th occasion so you think you're getting a good deal when you aren't getting the real deal. I could believe but just don't want to.

Sounds like I'm getting dragged to some outlet stores that open in an hour, hopefully the Adidas and Puma outlets have some golf stuff.

Sent from Tapatalk

If your going to Wrentham they have an Ecco store that usually has golf shoes and the Under Armour store is pretty good as well.

Looks like I'll be snagging the e5 golf balls I wanted online for a great deal. I won't have to go to the store!

What's the deal and what site?

I'm grabbing them from RBG. If you buy 3 or more dozen you get them for a bit over $16 per.

Looks like Jacqui's friend and her daughter are going to be going out tonight to hit some stores. Crazy women.

Well they went out. Their van is having battery trouble, so they took Jacqui's truck.

FML. Got dragged into going to WalMart tonight. Chaos.

You know you wanted to go. Now go find those bargains!

I just drove by Toys R Us, Best Buy, Target, Bealls, they all have lines wrapped around the building, nuts.

I went to walmart with my gf and mom tonight. It was nuts in there! I didn't pick anything up because my black Friday shopping begins at the race track tomorrow haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

QuickChek was actually pretty packed. Apparently they're doing free coffee for Black Friday.

Went to best buy. And then watched my brother buy a new 55" led Samsung tv. And then I went over to dicks and picked up some black pants with a Rory Oakley shirt and then donated a dollar to st. Jude!

Pretty successful day

Good day to go to work. Let the crazies take each other out during the black friday madness.

My stay up til 3am to buy a tv online was a fail, effing sears only did a few doorbusters online

I last saw my wife at 9pm last night. She had a pink hat on with a big ol ball on top. Her and her sister were setting out for the black Friday insanity. I got a text from her at about 7 asking me what size sweater I wear so I am guessing she's still alive.

I succumbed to the pressure and bought a new espresso machine. Nespresso models rarely go on sale and the store had 15% off plus $100 in free Nespresso Club bucks. Had to do it.

I succumbed to the pressure and bought a new espresso machine. Nespresso models rarely go on sale and the store had 15% off plus $100 in free Nespresso Club bucks. Had to do it.

I succumed to the pressure and bought a new camera yesterday and a new 32" LED TV this morning. Darn Amazon.

Wow, watching news and seeing a guy shout "Push me again and I will stab you mother(effer)." Black Friday brings the best out of people doesn't it?

That's awesome! I'm going to need a full review when you get it.

Wow, watching news and seeing a guy shout "Push me again and I will stab you mother(effer)." Black Friday brings the best out of people doesn't it?

That's why I just go out to the course for 18!

That's awesome! I'm going to need a full review when you get it.

Trout, this thing is darn nifty. There is a video showing it off in the espresso thread (not my video).

That sounds like a nice deal, I've got one of those on my xmas list this year!!!

That sounds like a nice deal, I've got one of those on my xmas list this year!!!

I was actually kind of surprised that their sale did not exclude Nespresso and then adding the 100 dollar free credit on your Nespresso Club account made it a no brainer. I have loved mine for 7 years, but it was time to make the switch.

Using the key board is so much kinder JN.

We went out last night. Found that most of the deals werent worth waiting in line 45 minutes for. The only deals that I really wanted were an Old Navy or at H.H. Gregg (Skullcandy headphones that were $8. I'll spend another $5 and not wait in line, thanks).

Back