Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

good to go

I just compared my team to JB and once again we have a lot of the same players. Every time I think I am picking outside the box he decides to do the same.

I just compared my team to JB and once again we have a lot of the same players. Every time I think I am picking outside the box he decides to do the same.

So NOW we know the secret to JB's success... ;-)

I took a few players of whom I dont fancy too much, so if they decide to hate me and miss the cut, I will completely understand lol.

I have a pretty random team, but I'm feeling it this week. Tough field to choose from.

I have to work on and remind KellyBo to do so by tomorrow, so we can load our roster!

Just submitted my picks, got the blitz tomorrow and would not want to forget that they get started tomorrow. Hate to start falling like a rock in the standings because I forgot to pick.

Got my picks in. Had to do a small change due to Tim Clark, but I hope they work out.

I have a pretty random team, but I'm feeling it this week. Tough field to choose from.

same here, there is someone on my team who is a former big breaker

Sometimes that's the best way to go.

Like Mike Weir making a comeback, I will be bringing it this year....hehehehhehe

Wait, that is not good. :act-up:

I am loving the banter in here guys, and the fantasy aspect has made these tournies so much more interesting to me. JB, I like the picks you've made and sometimes it's just what you have to do in this type of format. You've picked some guys with some length and accuracy off the tee.

As for me, I keep making changes and it'll either kill me or help me. I did make some safe picks but went out on a limb with guys like DiMarco, Lovemark, and Ryan Moore. I dare say a large % of us have Kuch in our lineups. The guy's just continuing the form from last year and he's a top 10 machine.

I'd love to see Overton get his first win this weekend.

Vegas baby!!!!!!!!! Lol. My team is random. Kinda.

I'm with JB on the Snedeker pick.

JB, you might want to worry a little.

Good luck to all...

Noticed alot of musicians playing. Would love to see Alice and Steve Cropper in the same 4some

Noticed alot of musicians playing. Would love to see Alice and Steve Cropper in the same 4some

On tour, there isn't anything to do in the day after you get set up but sleep, do your laundry or golf. It's amazing during a load out how many bags of clubs come out from under the bus, both the talent bus and the crew busses. Alice has a serious golf addiction. When he would be playing Cobo Hall in Detroit, he would launch golf balls off the back deck into the Detroit River. I remember him taking bets with crew that he could hit a few barges across the dockway and damn if he didn't.

I picked:

Matt Kuchar
Martin Laird
Bo Van Pelt
Chad Campbell
Bill Haas
Ryan Moore
Bubba Watson
Steve Marino
Jeff Overton
Charley Hoffman

Compared to the Top 10 picks by everyone:

Matt Kuchar 94
Bubba Watson 94
Steve Marino 57
Jeff Overton 56
Bill Haas 55
Stewart Cink 53
Ryan Moore 49
Charley Hoffman 48
Brian Gay 35
Ricky Barnes 34

Guess it would have been easier to boldface the ones who were NOT in everyone's top 10!

And, I am 64th place right now.

well, its early to say it but I thought real hard about boo weekley

well, its early to say it but I thought real hard about boo weekley

You and me both Jeff. I just didn't put him on my squad though.

Back