Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

I really like what B-Stone brings to the table. Thier irons are amazingly gorgeous. Hybrids/FW's/Drivers look like they are all business. The J40 wedges are straight-up SEXY! With the holidays around the corner I have been trying to hold off on buying new clubs until spring but I'm pretty sure I will break down and get these bad boys.

j40satinwedge.jpg

I love the looks of this entire line. Very simple and clean which I love. I would be a very happy Bridgestone rep. Very happy

I agree, their whole line up looks fantastic this year; I really want to hit the J40 Driver!!!!

I love the looks of this entire line. Very simple and clean which I love. I would be a very happy Bridgestone rep. Very happy

I would too. I almost have the entire set-up I'd game in my head. The driver is the big question mark (not sure which config I'd go for).

I would too. I almost have the entire set-up I'd game in my head. The driver is the big question mark (not sure which config I'd go for).

I have mine mapped out as well. Just need to confirm something this weekend

I have my entire Bridgestone setup mapped out perfectly to spec if selected. So jacked up to see these clubs again. I drool constantly on bridgestonegolf.com.

I have my wish lists mapped out but I'm levaing the potential actual set up to being fit for it.

I have to say I'm incredibly jealous of you guys who can consider Bridgestone equipment. All of their stuff is incredible. I love the looks and it sounds like it performs well.

I keep looking at their website...really great looking clubs.

What are you thinking, Chunky?

I'm seriously thinking about a 12° head in the J40. I really need to hit one though.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of confirmations going on this weekend. I can see a lot of club testing in our immediate future.
I also see you getting beat every day on the golf course.
I really want to try those J40 wedges and Dual Pocket Cavity Irons. They look sharp.

I'm seriously thinking about a 12° head in the J40. I really need to hit one though.

WOW, a 12* head...what makes you think of that Hawk?

WOW, a 12* head...what makes you think of that Hawk?

From what I've heard, it seems like this driver/shaft combo may launch a little lower than some others and I generally need some launch. What I don't need is spin, which I'm thinking the head/shaft combo could help with. My hope would be that it would launch high and spin low.

From what I've heard, it seems like this driver/shaft combo may launch a little lower than some others and I generally need some launch. What I don't need is spin, which I'm thinking the head/shaft combo could help with. My hope would be that it would launch high and spin low.

FWIW Hawk I would think about the 12 head as well. I think with one of my prefered shafts I wouldn't get the launch I want with a 10.5 unless I bent it closed a degree. The 12 in this head actually sounds like a really good option for a lot of people given the lack of back and side spin it presents.

I really can't wait to try out the J40 driver. I am super intrigued by the claims of it being a spin killer. I love that! Also, I am in love with the Dual Pocket Cavities! There I said it! I love them!

I really can't wait to try out the J40 driver. I am super intrigued by the claims of it being a spin killer. I love that! Also, I am in love with the Dual Pocket Cavities! There I said it! I love them!

I am with you on the driver. All I have got to hit so far is the J38 driver. I really need some help killing the spin off the tee. After all, I did backup a tee shot 3 yards on the simulator the other day. LOL

I am gaming the j38 irons right now and all I can say is....I cant wait to game the 40's!!! I am loving the 38's right now

I am gaming the j38 irons right now and all I can say is....I cant wait to game the 40's!!! I am loving the 38's right now
The J38s are definitely a sweet set of irons but they just can't touch the J40's man. I played them again over the weekend and they're just so good. I am hitting the ball better than I have in a couple of years with the J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons. They feel and perform SO GOOD! I too can't wait to try the rest of the J40 lineup, wedges and irons are simply amazing.

The J38s are definitely a sweet set of irons but they just can't touch the J40's man. I played them again over the weekend and they're just so good. I am hitting the ball better than I have in a couple of years with the J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons. They feel and perform SO GOOD! I too can't wait to try the rest of the J40 lineup, wedges and irons are simply amazing.

Stop it P4B, you're killing me!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see what they plan to do for a putter. This seems to be the second biggest thing I want to know about the MC other than who the remaining 14 will be.

What shafts do you have in them?

Dude you are a tease!!!

J40 445 driver 10.5* with GD DI-6 shaft.
J40 3W 15* with GD DI-7 shaft
J40 Hybrid 3/4 with Fubuki hybrid shaft(not actually available but what the heck)
Dual Pockets for irons 5-PW PX Graphite 5.5--Forgiveness in a pretty sleek package. Could be the perfect set if it has that Bridgestone feel that I love. Seems like it does
J40 Satin Chrome wedges--52/58 DG Spinners
Whatever putter. I have a dream putter maker but I will reserve the right to not state out loud who I hope it is for fear of jinxing myself. Actually a few companies who I would love to roll
B330RX yellow balls
All placed in the redonkulous Staff bag they have

that's a pretty similar bag to what I would go with CL. I would probably go a different driver shaft for me, but everything else seems spot on.

that's a pretty similar bag to what I would go with CL. I would probably go a different driver shaft for me, but everything else seems spot on.

Honestly just guessing on the shaft. Actually hoping to hop on the monitor this weekend and do some testing

Back