Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

That is awesome. As excited as I am to be a part of this, the companies enthusiasm makes me even more excited.

Agreed Captain Chunkylov. It's so damn exciting to hear companies really back this and it just shows that they do care about regular golfers. I kinda get cheesy talking about it but I love it.

That is awesome. As excited as I am to be a part of this, the companies enthusiasm makes me even more excited.

Thats what I find as the best part as well. That they are this excited about equiping a hacker like me

That's really great! Cool to see the companies getting excited already!

How cool is that! I love to see this kind of excitement!

I can't tell you how much I love to see Bridgestone sending out a press release showing their excitement for The Morgan Cup 2.0. It makes this even more exciting for me and I'm about to blow up some social media outlets. Thank you again Bridgestone for your enthusiasm and support of The Hackers Paradise and the MC 2.0!

Seeing that gets me so excited about the Morgan Cup!!

your just NOW getting excited? hahah

Now that is really cool though, must have brought a huge smile to both GG and JB seeing this. Props to them and every company/person involved in TMC 2.0.

That's so awesome! Good for Bridgestone!

Glad to see Bridgestone so excited to give average golfers the pro treatment. I think they are going to be a terrific partner for this event.

Awesome!

That's so freaking cool. I know that the staffers are going to do everything they can to make this an event that Bridgestone will be proud to have sponsored.

Not only do they throw their full weight behind the MC2.0 but they let everyone know that they are as well which is amazing.
Aside from that I'm also always impressed to see how many charity events Bstone is involved in, their efforts towards relief aid, etc.

Another classy and cool move from a classy company.

That's killer. Bridgestone jumps in feet first. They don't play, the get involved and push the envelope. Well done!

That right there is pretty effin cool!! We have an "ALL In" at the table....

Based on what I've seen so far in my testing there are going to be some VERY HAPPY Bridgestone staffers at MC2.0. The J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons and J40 wedges are rock solid!

Based on what I've seen so far in my testing there are going to be some VERY HAPPY Bridgestone staffers at MC2.0. The J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons and J40 wedges are rock solid!

And the driver is wicked. I've seen that bad boy in action. It's a bomber.

Bridgestone steps up. Very nice.

Kevin

This was so cool! I think is fantastic the Bridgestone is joining the MC. I love their golf balls, and everything I am seeing from the J40 line is fantastic. I cannot wait to try the Driver, irons and wedges. Looking at pictures of P4Bs bag, Just makes you rellize what great clubs this company is putting out, and they looks amazing too!

I have to agree, the PC are very nice. I hit them last week in Tampa. These with the wedges and the driver. A big ole bag of yumminess

I love Bridgestone Golf and everything it represents! What a great company :clapp:

The more I think about that press release, the cooler I think it is. Bridgestone is really excited about the Morgan Cup and that makes me excited. I would be thrilled to have a bag filled with the J40 line.

Its kind of sureal if you think about it. A major OEM puts out a press release for the world to see about an amateur event and giving 8 members a full tour experience. Not sure if I saw this for the first but this sepaks volumes about where this event is headed.

The more I think about that press release, the cooler I think it is. Bridgestone is really excited about the Morgan Cup and that makes me excited. I would be thrilled to have a bag filled with the J40 line.

I <3 Bridgestone. I am so intrigued by everything they have.

Bridgestone just posted on Facebook and shared a link to the Morgan Cup 2.0 information! So excited to have a sponsor of this event involved at this level and I really do believe that this is just the beginning. We have not seen anything yet!!

Thanks cookie. I love seeing their excitement.

Back