COBRA PUMA - 2012 PGA Show

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Cobra-Puma had some of the best booths at the show, both for Demo Day and the indoor portion of the show. They were always packed, for what appeared to be the entire show, and they had DJ's, loud music, bright colors and a sea of orange the entire time. The unanimous reaction from most spectators was that the bright colors of the AMP line looks much better in person then they do in pictures.

i-gdghDsS-L.jpg

i-t5cgvQj-L.jpg

i-7LLRKNC-L.jpg

i-WbB7Jt7-L.jpg

i-dSnLmSv-L.jpg

i-8LwW5vP-L.jpg

i-q9Nmgfn-L.jpg

i-wC6GCSV-L.jpg

i-CLXHwtT-L.jpg

i-T2gBnhG-L.jpg

i-XdCLqDH-L.jpg

i-Rr9S8m6-L.jpg

i-Bzvp8DD-L.jpg

i-NxsC7Pc-L.jpg

i-rgDv7JM-L.jpg

i-ksstzwV-L.jpg

i-f3GbG9x-L.jpg

i-jWSRnVg-L.jpg

i-wj7kHtq-L.jpg

i-4KXL8Wq-L.jpg

i-X6M7KQj-L.jpg

i-DVNnFP8-L.jpg

i-STkVpQz-L.jpg

i-3ps9f5L-L.jpg

i-986c3vZ-L.jpg

i-zLvRxnX-L.jpg

i-VTffHvd-L.jpg

i-sqQkb5H-L.jpg

i-kdwQk83-L.jpg

i-SfmJGgJ-L.jpg

i-XBq6KRp-L.jpg

i-CDG8KrP-L.jpg

i-CvHRnjR-L.jpg

i-7vk7Qch-L.jpg

i-z8Mrdq2-L.jpg

i-LcTS4kM-L.jpg

i-846dLNf-L.jpg

i-VNZ4tTh-L.jpg

i-TfNgZvZ-L.jpg

i-VGP5jwQ-L.jpg

i-MvSrW9W-L.jpg

i-xNwPQdK-L.jpg

i-jKKvG2n-L.jpg

i-sK9MKGT-L.jpg

i-d4pFKVz-L.jpg

I know TC isn't gonna like me saying this...but the AMP forged irons don't look bad. And I love the shoe and apparel offerings that they are touting this year. Awesome pics!

Thanks for the pics. I really like some of their apparel, and they seem to have toned it down a bit as far as designs go. What is the difference between the Orange AMP Driver and the Green one?

EDIT: GG already got there first. She's quick.

Thanks for the quick response. I thought that may be the case, just wasn't sure.

Great pics like the forged amps. Anyone know when they will be out?

I am impressed and great pics for sure! The angle that you took some of the iron pictures, really makes them look much better. They are actually quite sharp looking. Hmmmm:D

edit: I agree with Jersey Nate that the forged irons are actually very nice looking.

The AMP Forged are a little less obnoxious looking that the regular cast AMP. Great pics, as usual.

I know TC isn't gonna like me saying this...but the AMP forged irons don't look bad. And I love the shoe and apparel offerings that they are touting this year. Awesome pics!

I actually agree with you, I actually quite like those. They look good. I also like where they placed the # on the sole.

Great photos!!! Few things stood out to me:

- tent setup with the couches was sweet
- really like some of the striped shirts in their offering.
- the iron number placement on the AMP's is interesting. Different but seems like it would catch more dirt than standard placement

They went all out, well done by their marketing team.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Great looking pictures, looks like their booth was rockin' I like some of the shoes in the pics.

I really like a couple of the pairs of shorts quite a bit.

Some good looking stuff! The AMP line is kinda growing on me, will have to see it in person.

I actually don't hate any of it. To see actual pics of the new amp line, I don't mind it really. The irons actually look....good, for Cobra.

There are some good looking shirts hanging on that wall..

The Red Bull truck would be bad to the bone...if it didn't have Red Bull plastered all over it. I kinda want one....

I actually don't hate any of it. To see actual pics of the new amp line, I don't mind it really. The irons actually look....good, for Cobra.

I agree with this. I like them enough to want to hit the line I won't change but I would like to see the numbers. The clothes are kind of eh for me and the hats are eh as well.

Wow, great booth! I love all the clubs and apparel! All so awesome. I love the way they are embracing the orange so much. The AMP forged make me incredibly happy. They're so sweet. Oh, and is that a Long Tom 2 wood? That caught me off guard. Very interesting.

always liked Puma clothing/shoes, they just don't fit right on me... Kinda sucks, cause they have a lot of nice stuff.

What a lively demo. I'm sure that will start some much needed buzz for Cobra.

SO MUCH ORANGE!!!

I think I can officially say that I am not young enough, or hip enough for anything in the Cobra/Puma lines.

On the other hand, even if I'm not their demographic, I think it is great that Cobra/Puma have reinvented themselves into an target group that had not been paid attention to. I really hope this works out well for them.

I want to hit these irons bad. Good chance I may be getting an early b-day present if I like the way they feel.

SO MUCH ORANGE!!!

I think I can officially say that I am not young enough, or hip enough for anything in the Cobra/Puma lines.

On the other hand, even if I'm not their demographic, I think it is great that Cobra/Puma have reinvented themselves into an target group that had not been paid attention to. I really hope this works out well for them.

AD -- haha ditto your comment for me. It will be interesting to see how the clubs are rated by consumers playing them. I have a feeling they will be a nice surprise for those in the market for this product.

edit: I can see myself now all decked out in the Rickie Fowler Sunday orange with the flat billed hat :D

Back