Confession - Dirty Clubs

clean them religiously every friday for the next days comp,baby wipes are brilliant for cleaning...also check the bag for tees balls gloves,scorecard wallet the lot.....i love it!!!

Im the exact opposite, I am anal about a single blade of grass left on after a shot.

Is it actually hard on the clubs to leave a little bit of dirt or grass on them. I keep my grooves clean because its cuts down on spin but i took so much dirt at the end of the year that i didnt wanna just scrub them all the time if i didnt need to.

I clean my clubs immediately after getting home from a round. During the round the grooves are cleaned as needed after each shot and they are wiped with a damp cloth.

TapAhoy!

Sorry Jeff. :angel:

Just giving you a hard time. I was surprised to see the dirt/gunk on your clubs. I guess the area where you would actually be making contact is clean, so I suppose that is all that matters...

I'm not sure why, but this doesn't suprise me for some reason. I usually wipe down the club after each shot, so deep cleanings are few and far between.

Just giving you a hard time. I was surprised to see the dirt/gunk on your clubs. I guess the area where you would actually be making contact is clean, so I suppose that is all that matters...

At least its the area I hope to hit the ball with. Sometimes this weird swing of mine has a mind of its own. :D

Clean mine after every round and practice session. Grips and all. I'm a clean freak when it comes to golf clubs

I try to take the time and clean them before every round just a little water and a brush. I found these great rags at Home Depot that do the trick very well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I clean my clubs a couple times a season is all. Usually it's during a spell I can't play. I tend to spit on them (gross I know) and wipe them down with my towel, then use a tee to clean them between shots is all for the most part. I probably should treat them better, but they've treated me well so far how I've treated them.

I wipe them with the towel from the course after every shot, just habit. I don't get too crazy with it. If waiting to hit on the tee or in the fairway I will clean the grooves with a tee or divot tool to kill time.

I hit my club with a wet/dry towel before I put them back in the bag after a shot or on the range, but I've never spent time at home cleaning them.

Last time I did that was when I returned a borrowed set to my dad a couple years ago. Went over every club in detail before boxing them up.

However, my bag is overdue for a thorough going through.

I clean my clubs pretty often but they're pretty dirty now.

I give my clubs a nice bath after every other round. Sadly on the course, I don't really keep the grooves clean

I'm OCD about keeping my clubs clean. I hate looking down at a filthy dirty club, gotta keep those babies shiny!

I am shocked by how many let there clubs get filthy. Take care of your tools and they will take care of you.

I'm the same way, my stick are allways clean, I use Froger wet towel during my rounds and they stay clean.
I must have too much time on my hands. You will rarely see my sticks in any dirt on them.

Dirty clubs... Oh I thought you meant like strip clubs.. Haha

Mine are pretty clean, generally speaking. The faces are usually near spotless. The grips, though, aren't cleaned nearly enough. I just don't do it. I don't know why. Need to try those GRIPES.

I wipe mine down after every shot to keep the grooves clean. They very rarely get any additional attention.

Those are beauties Duey. Always loved that set of clubs.

One of my absolute favorite sets Duey. Loved them to death.

Finally gave them away to a buddy who was playing 70's Wilsons, now HE loves them. So damn good looking.

Those are beauties Duey. Always loved that set of clubs.

Thanks, they really were something in their day.

Back