Energy Drinks & Shots

Have to find the BOGO or 2 for $3 deals. The Xenergy are buy one, get one free right now, so basically $1 per drink. Not bad on price.

yeah, I saw the Xenergy in a gas station here, but no such luck on the BOGO

I probably should branch out on the energy drinks, but the red bull goes well with my vodka too... :D

Rockstar Orange.
Its not as good as lemon, but decent.
For non-carbonated, the new Mio Energy is way better.

Rockstar Orange.
Its not as good as lemon, but decent.
For non-carbonated, the new Mio Energy is way better.

Was at a publix this morning, they had quite the mio selection but none of the energy kind. Will keep an eye out for this, excited to try it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Cherry lime across my lips this AM

Didn't have time to get to the gym yesterday for a Xenergy, so I stopped by a gas station and picked up a Rip It. It was ok, I felt like I got a little boost from it but definitely not like the Xenergy. Flavor was ok as well. But for only 99 cents it is a decent alternative when I can't make it to the gym.

Its no Bing, but it will do the trick today.

IMG-20110923-00047-M.jpg

This is my energy drink of choice. Only one i will drink.

Just stopped by Dicks to check out the clearance items and was feeling a little parched so I grabbed a drink. Amp Sugar Free Lightning. Shock of Lemonade flavor. Its awful. Should be called Lack of Lemonade flavor. Im not even sure I can finish it.

Just stopped by Dicks to check out the clearance items and was feeling a little parched so I grabbed a drink. Amp Sugar Free Lightning. Shock of Lemonade flavor. Its awful. Should be called Lack of Lemonade flavor. Im not even sure I can finish it.

I'm not a fan of the amp energy drinks, never have like any of those flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the amp energy drinks, never have like any of those flavors.

Its just gross. It taste like seltzer water with a very small hint of lemon. Its half full and Ive moved on to my Mountain Dew Voltage.

Its just gross. It taste like seltzer water with a very small hint of lemon. Its half full and Ive moved on to my Mountain Dew Voltage.

Don't think I will be trying anymore Amps anytime soon. Sounds awful.

Tried the cherry lime xenergy, not bad a little less sweet than the cherry rush which was nice. Snagged up the last mango guava in the store this morning along with two orange rockstars.

I picked up a 4 pack of Red Bull and a big old jug of Vodka....let the good times roll!

Had to start off the morning with a Xenergy, I am dragging today. Gotta love that Mango Guava, one of these days I might branch out and try the rest of the flavors though...

Love the Mio Energy! The Black Cherry is great, haven't tried the Green Thunder yet. Its a nice change from the carbonated energy drinks.

Love the Mio Energy! The Black Cherry is great, haven't tried the Green Thunder yet. Its a nice change from the carbonated energy drinks.

Agreed. Has a nice kick to it and a great flavor and the cost cant be beat.

I had the rest of my Amp this morning, and I needed it. I was tired.

Mio Energy, Green Thunder.

I was using FRS Energy drink and chews for awhile, but the cost keeps me from ordering more. I liked the stuff, just not the price. Looking to try Mio.

Having a Bing right now and man is it good.

The Bing was my favorite

I'm having a Red Bull right now. I haven't read this entire thread but it sounds like Rockstar is favorite around here. Guess I will have to give that a try.

I'm having a Red Bull right now. I haven't read this entire thread but it sounds like Rockstar is favorite around here. Guess I will have to give that a try.

Redbull is one of my favorites. Although, I do like to switch it up a good bit.

Back