Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Just a heads up for those that catch this post. Morgan Cup threads and articles this year surpassed 100 million impressions. More than 30 million more than any other year.

Bigger and better than ever. Morgan Cup 2014 will continue that trend.

JB; That is freaking incredible.

I kept hearing what a competitor Bullfrog was and man did he put up a fight. Great match fellas.

JT has such raw emotion on winning putts. It's awesome.

He does man. I was so lucky to catch two of his winning putts.

Just a heads up for those that catch this post. Morgan Cup threads and articles this year surpassed 100 million impressions. More than 30 million more than any other year.

That's amazing. You guys (everyone involved) absolutely rocked it!

Wow! That is awesome!

Seems to be a common area for resting the putter during interviews? Could be painful if not removed before motion is activated.

Amazing shot kyle

Icey stuffs the chip

Kyle and Brad! Couple true studs right there!

Nice chip Kyle!

Can I give you a hug? Haha Kyle rules.

DCBrad is an awesome dude. He and Icey had a battle.

Way to fight back brad

I enjoy Bullfrog interviews

I'm loving the Brad, Icey interview. So much mutual respect and awesomeness.

Brad, you rule! Way to fight back. Proud of you man.

That is not congrats me buddy, that is congrats to the participants.

you had a little bit to do with it to buddy! congrats to everyone thats freaking amazing to me blows my freaking mind. its emotional but maybe thats because i'm reliving sunday and how special it was for me.

Great playing Icey!

DCBrad, you already know how proud I am of you for the entire weekend.

Such a good interview with Kyle and Brad here. Those two dudes get it, and encompass what the event is all about.

Back