Forum Testing Signup - 2012 Bridgestone B330 Line of Golf Balls

Testers have been selected, and we will post the 40 reviewers tomorrow morning for everybody.

Oh boy, can't wait!

That makes Monday a little better!

Awesome! What time should I set my alarm for?

Testers have been selected, and we will post the 40 reviewers tomorrow morning for everybody.

This makes a Monday morning better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What ball do you currently play? Maxfli Revolution
2. What is your driver swing speed?95
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? Accuracy and feel
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? No
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I am a research and test o holic but new to THP. I regularly keep notes on my game on course just for my own use.

4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? No
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I am a research and test o holic but new to THP. I regularly keep notes on my game on course just for my own use.

:banghead:I believe this has been closed already, sir.

A little late dude, testers have been selected already. Participate in the forums over the next month and hopefully you can get in on it next time! Welcome to THP.

I'd really like to put in for this but its still technically winter here in ohio and who knows what the weather will be like tomorrow. Best of Luck to all of you who can play consistently this time of year.

Good luck to everybody. This will be a sweet thread to follow.

Great news! Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to everybody....I can tell you that doing a ball testing last year really helped my game because I really concentrated on every shot becasue I didn't want to lose the test balls!! :D

Thank you Bridgestone for your continued support of the THP community.

1. What ball do you currently play? e5 or Q-star
2. What is your driver swing speed? 94mph
3. What do you look for in your golf ball? Driver distance with low spin and good feel with irons and wedges.
4. Have you gone through a Bridgestone fitting or B-Fit and what are your thoughts? I've used B-fit online.
5. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I'm an active member who posts or reads posts several days a week. I am currently in a training program that includes unlimited indoor practice and I play as much as the weather allows.

Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see how the new lines perform.

Good luck all. It's really great that Bridgestone and THP are able to give us such great opportunities to test new equipment and provide feedback for all of THP's readers. Whoever gets this opportunity is going to have a blast testing these out.

good luck everyone, looking forward to some sold reviews!

Good luck everyone.

Good luck everyone! This is going to be a fun testing

I can't concentrate at work with all the waiting for the big announcement.

1st post updated with testers and what type of balls they will be receiving. As well as instructions for shipping.

Congrats to the testers. I will be tuned into this one for sure!

Congrats testers. These are some fine balls and some good reviews will come I reckon.

Congrats to all the other testers! I am EXTREMELY excited to be a part of this, I am a big fan of Bridgestone golf balls, especially the RX and RXS. I can't wait to see how the new ones perform. Thanks so much to THP and Bridgestone Golf for this awesome opportunity.

Back