Forum Testing Signup - 2012 Bridgestone B330 Line of Golf Balls

:banana::banana: Congrats to all the testers, including lucky old me. PM on it's merry way to you GG

Great BIG group of testers - looking forward to the feedback guys!

PM sent. Congratulations to all my fellow testers! Let's do this thing right!

Thanks again to THP and Bridgestone for the wonderful opportunity!

Congrats to all the testers. There are some solid names in that list. I can't wait to see what results come out of this.

massive list of testers! good luck to everyone

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Thank you THP & Bridgestone! Can't wait to get started. Let's do this testers!!!

- Tappin' that ice cold keg!!!

Congrats everybody!

Tapatalk

Thanks Bridgestone and THP for this opportunity!!

Look forward to testing these out! Hope I can give you guys information that will help in choosing a ball.

Wow, thank you Bridgestone and THP. I honestly did not expect to be chosen. I will do you proud.

Thats a BIG list, congrats guys, looking forward to your feedback.

Congratulations to the testers :clapp:. Thanks to THP & Bridgestone Golf for providing this opportunity to our members :thumb:

Wow, Thanks much to THP and Bridgestone...this should be really fun. :D

congrats

Thank you THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity. Can't wait to get my hands on these! Love the B330S

Very excited to get these balls in play, and to get some feedback out to the readers of this amazing forum. Thanks THP, and Thank You Bridgestone!

Awesome! I'm excited to be a part of this testing. thanks so much Bridgestone and THP!

Thank you to THP & Bridgestone for this opportunity for so many different testers, should make for some very interesting feedback. On a personal note I am a B330-RX user and have been wanting to do a head to head comparison with the RXS, I am stoked about this chance to do so.

Congrats to all of my fellow testers on being chosen to review these balls, now the work begins.

Congrats testers

Congrats to all the testers!

congrats to all the testers, i was going to buy some of the 330RX but will wait off until i read some of the reviews!

Looking forward to following along with this. Congrats all!

Congrats to the testers. Hit em' well.

Good luck testers and enjoy. Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Tappin' for world peace!

I have always been a bug fan of the B330 RX. The RXS gave me slightly better spin around the greens but sacrificed a little distance. I am really looking forward to seeing how the RXS compares with the RX this year off the driver and around the greens. It is going to be a ton of fun making comparisons between the two. Bridgestone just always has a way of improving on their golf balls each year even when it seems they can't get any better.

Thank you THP and Bridgestone for the opportuntity to test the new B330-RX and RXS!

Tappin' on my Blackberry

Back