Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the group of testers! Can't wait to find out who the OEM is!

Thanks THP and mystery company. I'm pretty excited to be testing these. It's going to be a unique process and I'm really looking forward to it.

Bring it on mystery box! It's getting to be prime golf season down here so it'll be an even greater time to test a wedge.

Congrats testers! Can't wait to hear about them.

Congrats to the testers ,can't wait to hear the feedback .

Just waiting on a couple of PMs from testers and then we will get these all ready.

Testers
Kmac
Thainer
IceyShanks
ddec
SW
Cookie
flynnie
JonD

Congrats gents

That Kmac is a lucky guy, gets picked to test everything
:alien:

KMAC is a testing beast.

Congrats guys! I can't wait to see what this wedge is going to be!

that looks like a great group of testers, looking forward to reading the reviews!

Congrats to the testers! Will be following to see what most of you have to say about these wedges! The mystery continues!

Just got out of the car after driving all morning. Was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a PM from KB. Thanks to THP and the mystery company for selecting me in this testing. Can't wait to start putting these through their paces!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats to all the testers selected for this! Can't wait to find out more about the mystery wedges!

congrats guys

Great bunch of guys in this group! Excited to see what it is that y'all are gonna be gaming here in a while.

Thainer, now you don't have to worry about shafting up those old wedges.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Congrats to a GREAT group of testers. Hope I can get a glance of these in Thainer and Kmac's bags, hehe.

Congrats to the tester...this is going to be a very cool testing for sure!

Congrats guy's!!! Can't wait to hear more.... Maybe some will show up at the Ohio outing?!?!!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Congrats. This should be an interesting testing thread.

I know that the blurred wedge pic is probably not the "pre-release" wedge, but can we all agree the pic is of Mizuno wedges?

Thanks to THP and the mystery company for the opportunity to test some wedges. Hope I can provide everyone with some great information about what I am sure will be a great product. Very excited to see who the mystery company we will be testing.

Nice group!!! I can't wait for this one, you wanna talk about exciting? THIS is it!

Grats guys can't wait to hear about some new wedges

I know that the blurred wedge pic is probably not the "pre-release" wedge, but can we all agree the pic is of Mizuno wedges?

Nope..

Congrats testers! This one should be fun.

I think JB said they were CG15s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back