Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I know some are looking for clues in the picture and everything, but the truth is, I grabbed a picture that I liked and pixelated it. It is the older Cleveland CG15 wedges and the only reason I chose it is because it had 3 wedges together in multiple finishes that I thought would work well.

Congrats. This should be an interesting testing thread.

I know that the blurred wedge pic is probably not the "pre-release" wedge, but can we all agree the pic is of Mizuno wedges?

Uhhh, look up.

Congrats testers!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Nice group!!! I can't wait for this one, you wanna talk about exciting? THIS is it!

Agreed Jman. A lot of awesome stuff going on here lately, but I'm really pumped for this one. How cool is it to get your hands on a product before it's even released? Thanks again to THP and the mystery company!

Uhhh, look up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats guys, just another reason putting off and still ponder the usual two and see what this testing brings to life.

LtEvO TaPpEd

AWESOME group of testers. Look forward to your thoughts on these.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Great group of lucky testers. Looking forward to this one.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Testers! This should be a fun one.

Good group right there. This will be a good time. I am excited to see what the wedges are.

Congrats to the testers, this should be a fun one to follow.

Congrats and enjoy, folks!

Posted via tapatalk.

Congrats to those selected. I want this mystery solved. Looming forward to some wonderful comparisons

great group, looking fwd to it guys! Glad to see some new names in there and cant wait to see their work.

Congrats to all the testers for this wedge :clapp:. Great looking group who will do a super job!

Testers
Kmac
Thainer
IceyShanks
ddec
SW
Cookie
flynnie
JonD

Good looking group....can't waitto hear more about this

now there's a group of testers like none other. congrats gentlemen.
this is good...ddec needed a few more weapons to ward off snakes...

Congratulations gents...can't wait to hear what these are when the proper time arrives.

Congrats guys... Can't wait to see what kind they are

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

Congrats to the testers! Looks like at least a couple first timers!

Congrats to all those chosen to be testers. I am sure you will all do a great job!!!

Great group of testers there. Glad to see Junior get a testing gig. He's really been killing it in the Pro Mental Coach thread. Congrats everyone!!

Congratulations to the chosen ones! Looking forward to this testing, hope you guys really bring it! :D

when do we find out what wedges they are?

when do we find out what wedges they are?

Once the embargo is lifted they will start a thread for testers to post in.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Congrats to the tester's. It'll be fun to see how the mystery wedges pan out in the testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back