Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great pictures! The course looks great!

Awesome pictures! Looks like a great course, van looks really great as well.

Great pics KellyBo, thanks for posting those, I have been out of pocket for the past several days, did you post the videos anywhere?

Thanks for the pics, KB. And also for adding the names. That was a big help. Sorry I missed this one, but I'm sure we'll have another outing soon.

Thanks for the pics, KB. And also for adding the names. That was a big help. Sorry I missed this one, but I'm sure we'll have another outing soon.

We have our annual "big" one in October which is a stay and play at two courses. Butternut Creek & Old Union. We rent two cabins, split the rent, and have a blast.

We have our annual "big" one in October which is a stay and play at two courses. Butternut Creek & Old Union. We rent two cabins, split the rent, and have a blast.

Do have the dates set for that yet, Bill?

Do have the dates set for that yet, Bill?

We are projecting Oct 12th, 13th & 14th. Quite a few of us get there on Friday and play a round of golf prior to settling in our cabins. We play Saturday, Sunday morning and then head back to our homes. It was a Ryder Cup format last year which was a ton of fun!

Thanks. I just put those dates on my calendar.

October Georgia Get Together!

October Georgia Get Together!

Thanks. I just put those dates on my calendar.

I'm glad you are coming. You will not regret it :thumb:

This is a blast. Unfortunately I missed last years but not planning on missing this one. Both courses are fantastic. Old Union is still my favorite course in Georgia.

TapAhoy!

This is a blast. Unfortunately I missed last years but not planning on missing this one. Both courses are fantastic. Old Union is still my favorite course in Georgia.

TapAhoy!

haha I know you're not missing this one. You have been promoted as tournament organizer :blob::clapp:. SMG just flat knows how to set up a great time and after seeing last weekends results, it's a done deal :D

LOL! As the old saying goes....no good deed goes unpunished. Be glad to help out any way I can. Already have some ideas for after hours fun.

TapAhoy!

Great photo, Mary. I'm glad you got me while I was making a good swing.

I really can't say enough good things about this event. Excellent job, SMG. I'm looking forward to playing another round with the Atlanta-area golfers soon. I'll also put the N.Ga. dates on my calendar and see if I can make them work (presuming there is space).

DSC00700.jpg
i

Great photo, Mary. I'm glad you got me while I was making a good swing.

I really can't say enough good things about this event. Excellent job, SMG. I'm looking forward to playing another round with the Atlanta-area golfers soon. I'll also put the N.Ga. dates on my calendar and see if I can make them work (presuming there is space).

It is well worth the effort to head over, the more the merrier as they say. I really enjoyed last year and have it on my calendar already. Hope to see you there.

Edit - I just looked at the 1st post in this thread and I counted 22 names that were there last year for at least one day. Great turnout for that awesome weekend.

This is the only video I have for this thread. I put a few videos in the THP Tour Van thread and one in the pet thread (JB's joke on Ole Gray about Duke was recorded).

Here's SeeMoreGuy putting one on the green.

Whew Kelly! Thank goodness that is the one you taped. I actually hit the green on that hole.

TapAhoy!

You were the only one to hit the green too ;)

I needed to get my thoughts in here about the recent, or not so recent now, Georgia outting.

I was TOTALLY FREAKED out when I pulled into the lot and Jan said: 'Hey, look at that van' I was O M G it's the THP Tour Van then I was LAUGHING and JUMPING up and down with excitement !! :joy:

It was a great please to have the opportunity to meet Josh and Morgan !

The tour van is AWESOME !! looks FANTASTIC and outfitted to the hilt !!!

A BIG THANKS out to SMG for putting the us all together at River Pines, Thanks SMG ! You put in a lot of work and we sure did Appreciate that ! Nicely Done Sir.

I have an AWESOMELY GOOD TIME !! Got to play with Ole Gray, Rusty and Lefty ..... man they got GAME, me, well let's just say that I had a WONDERFUL day, the course was GREAT, the weather was OUTDAYUMSTANDING and meeting everyone was a BLAST !!

Mary's cookies where THE BEST that I've EVER HAD, THANKS MARY !!!!!

Nice meeting you too KellyBo.

Thanks to all of you that posted up pictures !

I'll be looking forward to the next opportunity to tee it up with yall !

The weather is nice omikey, we need to think about another halfway meet up to get in a round.

The weather is nice omikey, we need to think about another halfway meet up to get in a round.

HAWT Diggy Doughnuts !!!

sounds GREAT to me !

HAWT Diggy Doughnuts !!!

sounds GREAT to me !

You guys let me know that stretch between omikey and you DD is darn close to me on this side of Hotlanta and I'll meet you to play.

You guys let me know that stretch between omikey and you DD is darn close to me on this side of Hotlanta and I'll meet you to play.

Last time we got together in Augusta with Slammin' Sam. I think that is about half way for omikey and myself to meet. Of course we can plan to have a few folks ride over and have a mini outing get together.

Last time we got together in Augusta with Slammin' Sam. I think that is about half way for omikey and myself to meet. Of course we can plan to have a few folks ride over and have a mini outing get together.

Interesting of y'all to be discussing this.

I played with my pro today and brought up the day we played, and told him a little about THP. He's a great guy, and he said anytime we want to get together at Gordon Lakes, he would be glad to set us up with a nice deal. I told him GLGC might be a good central location for the THP'ers from SC and GA to meet for an outing. I also told him with the national THP get-together coming up in early May, we might try to put something together later, but he said any time.

Interesting of y'all to be discussing this.

I played with my pro today and brought up the day we played, and told him a little about THP. He's a great guy, and he said anytime we want to get together at Gordon Lakes, he would be glad to set us up with a nice deal. I told him GLGC might be a good central location for the THP'ers from SC and GA to meet for an outing. I also told him with the national THP get-together coming up in early May, we might try to put something together later, but he said any time.

I would love to play Gordon Lakes again! I played there many years ago when I worked at Ft Gordon. It would be interesting to see it now and have the pleasure of hooking up with some THP'ers.

Back