Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea that's what Chewie suggested . I am available the entire month so what ever works for the majority, will be fine with me.

Fforor soommee rreeaasosonn, iitt hhaas sggoonnee ccrraazzyy bbyy ththe etitimme eII gogott iit tppoosstteedd, yyaallll hhaadd papasssseed dmmee bbyy.

GGeettttiinngg two letters per keypress.

Fforor soommee rreeaasosonn, iitt hhaas sggoonnee ccrraazzyy bbyy ththe etitimme eII gogott iit tppoosstteedd, yyaallll hhaadd papasssseed dmmee bbyy.

For some reason that gives me a headache reading it but I get the message, sorry about the keyboard problems buddy.

I have a tournament on April 7th in Auburn so that's a no go for me. How about the week after?

I have a tournament on April 7th in Auburn so that's a no go for me. How about the week after?

The 14th is a no go for me. I have a Club Tournament. But, if it fits for everyone else, c'est la vie!

For some reason that gives me a headache reading it but I get the message, sorry about the keyboard problems buddy.

I thought it was THP or something but it was the hard drive I'm working on. It had 7 viruses and apparently something got into my computer. It is all cleared up now.

I see a date is still up in the air though the 7th looked pretty good to me. I have a golf trip on 1st and tournament 21st and 22nd.

Can we throw in March 31 as a possiblility?

The march date works for me as well. This will be a lot of fun.

TapAhoy!

The only issue with Masters weekend (April 7) is that courses in Atlanta will sometimes "adjust" their rates for the Masters crowd. Despite Atlanta being two hours from Augusta, I have had a few experiences where courses outside the perimeter jack up the rates for tournament overflow. Not sure if River Pines falls into that category.

With that said, if April 7 works for everyone else, it's on my calendar, too. I'll try my best to keep the April weekends open so I can play. I've been looking forward to playing with the Georgia crew on here.

I like the March 31st idea to be honest.

Depending on the dates I would be up for a round. I thoroughly enjoyed the Fall outing and getting to meet some fellow THP's. I have not played either course but have been wanting to play Echelon as I have had wonderful things about it. I am sure River Pines is top notch as well. Definitely interested and will continue to monitor the thread as details emerge.

Looks like you will just have to pick a date and see who can come.

Looks like you will just have to pick a date and see who can come.

Yeah, with school I can't ever know when I'll be available. If you guys pick a date, I'll do my best to show up!

I like the March 31st idea to be honest.

This is better than Easter/Masters weekend for several reasons: rates will be boosted and with the outing, etc. any round over $45-50 is going to be cost prohibative.

And family obligations for many of us.

I've tried in the past to organize several get togethers on Easter weekend in the NE and they always fall apart because of last minute family stuff

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am out if it is march 31 weekend as I have a conference.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

I love the March 31st idea as I will be in Charlotte but it is still too long of a drive for me. Hope everyone has a great time.

I am out if it is march 31 weekend as I have a conference.
Haven't said much yet, but I'm interested, and I'm also out that last weekend in March. I bought a NASCAR ride-along package for my son for his birthday that weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Now you guys see how hard it is to put a Get Together on and make it work for all :bulgy-eyes:. Unfortunately it's near impossible to do. I am going to make another suggestion and see how it pans out. March 24th ?

Now you guys see how hard it is to put a Get Together on and make it work for all :bulgy-eyes:. Unfortunately it's near impossible to do. I am going to make another suggestion and see how it pans out. March 24th ?

I can do 3/24.

Oh spit! This is hard. I have my MGA Opening Day Tournament on the 24th.

This is why I only put together one a year (Fall PA/VA/NY/NJ/MD/DE)!!

I can do 24th.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do 3/24 too.

I can do the 24th.

TapAhoy!

The 24th is a possibility for me right now but that could change.

Back