Greetings from Georgia

Texshooter

Reaction score
Handicap
After a layoff of about 12 years, I am getting back into the "swing.":D

No longer working and wanted another exercise outlet and activity. For some reason, the "bug" showed back up while watching this years Masters.

I think years ago I probably played too much (blasphemy I know), and probably took it to serious. When I last played, the info we now have on the internet was not available. Instructions & club reviews have blown me away.

My gosh, almost every club on the market now seems equal to the very best SGI clubs back then! And, honestly, the prices of these large head, all Ti drivers seems to be a lot lower than back in the day. God Bless American capitalism!

Well, this last week, I have been fitted at 2 large golf outlets (one begins with a G & the other with a P). Results are very similar, if not almost exact.

My big choice seems to be if I want Graphite in the irons. After some hot metal in the arm back in the day (I was no hero), and some old age creaking in, I just feel like that is the way.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to be a part of the group. Sorry for rambling on.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP:) I know you'll love everything about the site.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Glad you're getting back into the game.

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Always great to welcome fellow Georgian.

:welcome:

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome

:welcome: where in Georgia do you live? We have quite a few really active members on here and we love getting together to play and discuss just about anything you can think of.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome fellow Georgian!

Welcome to the forum Texshooter. Always good to have another hacker from Georgia. Stick around. You'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Welcome to THP

Always good to welcome another Georgia THP'er!

Welcome to THP!

Where so you live in Georgia? Cool to have another fellow Georgian on here.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Back