It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Been out of the loop for 4 days working like a dog, but just logged on to see this great news! Although half price drinks probably won't make the bear trap any easier....

Welcome to the trip bulldog.

I've been trying to convince another forum member from here in Halifax to come to the outing as well. I sent him the details on our great deal on the flights down.....poke... prod. :)

To all that are new and don't want to read through the 90+ pages of this thread THP is hosting a Golf Outing this Fall, September 17-19th at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. All the details can be found on the very first page. We do still have spots available but they are filling up quick. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM :smile:

I just wanted to put this up despite the fact that I do not think it will be an issue. Proper attire is required on the golf course during the Fall Golf Outing.

Collard Shirt
No Denim
Proper Shoes

*takes denim collared shirt out of the suitcase*

*takes sleeveless t-shirt out of the suitcase*

Yes! I can still bring my sleeveless collared shirts whoohoo! Hey guys, get a faux pas collar :laughing:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Glad everybody is still excited about this. We know we are and will have some more cool info coming up this week.

"takes jorts, golf crocs, and sombrero out of suitcase"

Glad everybody is still excited about this. We know we are and will have some more cool info coming up this week.

And it just keeps coming....glad I am already booked!!

For all that have not booked their flights or are on the fence to go, Southwest Air just posted a 72 hr sale for these flights and wouldn't you know it the outing is in the middle of the available flights. Book fast.

http://travel.southwest.com/specialoffers/offerDetails.html?id=44665297

And what's nice is if you already booked on Southwest at a higher fare, you can rebook these with no penalty. You might end up with a credit or you might get the whole refund, depending on the type of fare you got in the first place.

SPANK!!!!! good looking out.

Job situation should be resolved in the next 48 hrs and then I can ROLL on into southwest to pick up my tickets.

GOODNESS I am excited!
I have a jar sitting out for all my change, and those pennies are going to turn into one of two things.

1.Raffle tickets (and by proxy, new mizzy irons!)
2. Alcoholic Beverages

SO. FREAKING. PUMPED.

Glad it will work out for you gus!! I look forward to seeing you in Florida

Oh. Dont you worry. This isnt a question of whether or not I get to go... I am going if I have to walk there!
I'll just know what state I'll be in so I can know what airport I can book through.

Tentative cost looks like $250 including 2 checked bags both ways!

::come on important, job offer, phone call!::

excellent news Gus!

"takes jorts, golf crocs, and sombrero out of suitcase"

"takes denim daisy duke shorts, tassled tank top, and trucker hat with fan and two bud can holders with straws out of suitcase"

WOW!! Go out of town on business and vacation for two and half weeks and not only are there incredible raffle prizes, half price drinks and more anticipated news from Golfer Gal and JB, BUT it looks like the outing is filling up too!

Sooo excited I can't stand it.

Back