Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Thank you all for your feedback today. As a TM Morgan Cup member I truly value your honest feedback and opinions today. For those that are playing the MC's, did you find the longer irons decently easy to hit?

KG

Just Tapping Away

Deano how did your set do with thin shots,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your feedback today. As a TM Morgan Cup member I truly value your honest feedback and opinions today. For those that are playing the MC's, did you find the longer irons decently easy to hit?

KG

Just Tapping Away

Off the tee, yes. Still need work off the deck, but I tend to struggle with that shot in general. Loved the ball flight.

Deano how did your set do with thin shots,

Range was awesome

Course not so much lol

Hit some good ones...and some bad...but really looking forward for tomorrow

KG

Just Tapping Away

For long irons, they get up quick. I really liked them.

Great updates guys!

KG

Just Tapping Away

You will be very pleased. I would game any of the three without much thought. It'll come down to what gives me the best overall game when I go in for my fitting.

Range was awesome

Course not so much lol

Hit some good ones...and some bad...but really looking forward for tomorrow

Looking forward to your thoughts after tomorrow's round since you got the rust knocked off today.

Missed a lot yesterday but caught up now and it looks awesome. Loving the CB look.
Really miss playing there; what a nice place.

Good job, everyone.

looking forward to today's updates.....hope everyone has a great day!!

It's cold out there this morning, I'm not sure if there will be a frost delay or nor but I'm excited to get out there again.

Looking forward to following along with y'alls day. I know it was be a blast. Enjoy yourselves everyone.

Don't forget to check out this morning...If u need later checkout call front desk and ask for it

We are under a frost delay until at least 9

Went to put stuff in my car and there's this weird frozen stuff on it.

It's freezing.

I have layers.
I seem to remember you in layers one other time, and in fact Mike Dean was there too....coincidence? I think not! Have a blast today boys! Looking forward to following along!

It's freezing.

I have layers.

Freezing in Fl? Really? It's 4° here windy. That's cold! Have fun out there guys. Frost delays up here are usually till 10 am. Hope you guys get off by 9.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I had a feeling you guys were going to have a frost delay. Should warm up soon though and be another beautiful day for you. I can't wait to read all the updates again, that was a ton of fun. I am normally there so it's fun to be a spectator through the forum.

Back