Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, all will be revealed means exactly that.

We will have ALL the announcements at once coming up next week. This will have everything one needs to get ready to submit their entry including:

Cost
Submission dates
Announcement dates
Golf formats
And more.

Wow!!! All at once...unbelievable!!!

Fine Cookie, I'll start the pondering. These are my ponders. Complete guesses, except the last one, that's an educated guess.

I think you are way off on submission dates and announcement dates. I think submission dates will be by mid November with announcements coming the first of December.

I think you are way off on submission dates and announcement dates. I think submission dates will be by mid November with announcements coming the first of December.

That seems early. Though JB has said that the prep would be different, so maybe it will take longer? We shall see.

I learned a long time ago it is easier not to worry about annoncement dates or trying to decide what the annoncement will be. I do enjoy guessing mystery companies though.

The event is nine months away. This time will fly! Plus all of the fittings, postings, bookings, weight lose. Outfit coordination, meal plans for the those that eat different than the rest of us.....COOKIE. Nine months ain't nearly enough time, it will seem like a blip in our lives. Savor every moment or you will wish you had.....just saying

The event is nine months away. This time will fly! Plus all of the fittings, postings, bookings, weight lose. Outfit coordination, meal plans for the those that eat different than the rest of us.....COOKIE. Nine months ain't nearly enough time, it will seem like a blip in our lives. Savor every moment or you will wish you had.....just saying

I will eat a 4 pound steak if guaranteed entry into the party!

I would pay money to see this.

Typing that I actually meant if I was guaranteed as of today without the nervousness/anxiousness of waiting for the video selections. Being sarcastic obviously....

Now if I happen to make it I will get called out on the sound of my original post. Uh oh.

Back on topic now: if participants are selected prior to Christmas as Yorkem predicted that would be crazy - 2 months away!!

Since TMod is already in, then it falls upon me to have my head explode! Boom!!! There it is, it just happened!

My request to all of those that get into the Morgan Cup: do not douse yourself in champagne while standing in a bathtub. It's just not a good look for anyone. Now, if you want to drink it to celebrate that accomplishment, I'm all for that.

Typing that I actually meant if I was guaranteed as of today without the nervousness/anxiousness of waiting for the video selections. Being sarcastic obviously....

Now if I happen to make it I will get called out on the sound of my original post. Uh oh.

Back on topic now: if participants are selected prior to Christmas as Yorkem predicted that would be crazy - 2 months away!!

For all of the things Tadashi mentions, I think it will be sooner rather than later. Of course, that is pure speculation on my part, they could be due for the outing for all I know.

Entry is open to all forum members that meet the requirements set forth by THP. I guess you need to eat 4lbs of steak....hehe
Now if you were saying you would eat 4lbs to be guaranteed a spot in the 14 available category....well that is something else entirely....hehehe

Only if you video the entire thing. Have to eat every bite, even after you get sick bwahahaha

Only if you video the entire thing. Have to eat every bite, even after you get sick bwahahaha

If you were GG making that promise, I would be headed to the store and firing up the grill. :D

Sounds like I may need to get off of my butt and solidify my video plans. If I have to film in November, I will look like an adult film star. LMAO

My request to all of those that get into the Morgan Cup: do not douse yourself in champagne while standing in a bathtub. It's just not a good look for anyone. Now, if you want to drink it to celebrate that accomplishment, I'm all for that.

That's not fair. That CG video was still my favorite of MC1.0 and I want another one this time. Someone make it so.

That's not fair. That CG video was still my favorite of MC1.0 and I want another one this time. Someone make it so.

Fine, I will. I heart videos.

'Atta boy Cookie.
I shall be cheering for your team if you make it in.

Ummmmm hello Tuna??? Are you not going to cheer for your local buddies team two MC"s in a row? You are never welcome at Bear Mountain.....ever!

Ummmmm hello Tuna??? Are you not going to cheer for your local buddies team two MC"s in a row? You are never welcome at Bear Mountain.....ever!

He wants to cheer for a team that has a chance of winning. Ummmmmm hello Coolbreeze.

I love that Team THP has a massive target on their back, and I'm almost 100% certain that deandec and chukylurker agree. That way they can keep quiet and stay under the radar. For chunky, that's literal.

I love that Team THP has a massive target on their back, and I'm almost 100% certain that deandec and chukylurker agree. That way they can keep quiet and stay under the radar. For chunky, that's literal.

While that may be true, I just think it is pointless to trash talk either one of them until their teams are announced. That's JMO though.

While that may be true, I just think it is pointless to trash talk either one of them until their teams are announced. That's JMO though.

I don't get that. Why not? To be fair, biggsy and I were trashing each other well before we knew who was on our teams. I'm not saying they have to do anything, but I'm going to rip them apart, with team or without.

I closed the chipping green down again last night. I am honing the game and getting it razor sharp to carry an arse beating with me to South Carolina, I just hope I get to unleash it this year instead of filming Team Hackers catching the brunt end of it.

I closed the chipping green down again last night. I am honing the game and getting it razor sharp to carry an arse beating with me to South Carolina, I just hope I get to unleash it this year instead of filming Team Hackers catching the brunt end of it.

Gray is that you?

I don't get that. Why not? To be fair, biggsy and I were trashing each other well before we knew who was on our teams. I'm not saying they have to do anything, but I'm going to rip them apart, with team or without.

You should, and they should trash talk each other too. But for me to do so would be silly IMO. If I manage to get selected, and I have trash talked someone that becomes my captain, then that just gives ammunition to the other teams. "Oh, remember when Yorkem said blah blah blah? Even he knows his captain sucks." That is just not a smart move to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back