New Member From Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello! I'm an avid golfer try to play at least 1 time a week. Back in the day I played H/S and one year in College. At the moment i struggle to keep it around 87 for a typical round, guess i can chalk that up to not playing as much. I worked on golf courses throughout college mainly grounds crew. I enjoy golf course architecture and design. It's nice to meet you all and look forward to talking golf! Currently i play Mizuno irons, Adams hybrids, Callaway Driver, Ping Putter, and Mizuno wedges.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Your gonna love it here!

Welcome!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Just in time to tune into the Morgan Cup 2.0

Welcome fish

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Nice to meet you!!

So what is the Morgan Cup?

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP, it's always nice adding more and more members to this great community of golfers!!!

Hello! I'm an avid golfer try to play at least 1 time a week. Back in the day I played H/S and one year in College. At the moment i struggle to keep it around 87 for a typical round, guess i can chalk that up to not playing as much. I worked on golf courses throughout college mainly grounds crew. I enjoy golf course architecture and design. It's nice to meet you all and look forward to talking golf! Currently i play Mizuno irons, Adams hybrids, Callaway Driver, Ping Putter, and Mizuno wedges.

Cool - I'm in B'lair myself 'hon! What neighborhood?

:wavey:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard Fish! Glad to have you here!

Welcome aboard neighbor.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Fish.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum, Fish. You'll love it here. To find out what the Morgan Cup is all about, just check the many threads on the site. It is quite remarkable, and something you will not find anywhere else, period!:welcome:

Welcome to THP Fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back