November THP Newsletter

Always the best cup of coffee of the month, sipping and reading the THP newsletter, looking forward to Wednesday.

Very nice can't wait for this to hit my inbox.

Just signed up! I didn't know I was missing it

I always look forward to the newletter! For those of you who have not signed up for it I highly reccomend it.

Can't wait to check it out! Thanks GG!

I always enjoy reading the newsletters.

Can't wait! I love getting the newsletters.

always like waking up to a new newsletter starts the day off right!

Can't wait to see all the goodies this month

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Cool cant wait to read it!

Wahoo...I love me some THP Newsletter!

I am ready to check it out. Coofee in hand.

Coffee may be cold by then as it is not coming out until tomorrow. :D

Doh!!! You are right, us retirees really don't keep up with the days very well, I don't carry a watch and rarely look at a calendar. :D

Nice! Always brightens my morning to have a new THP newsletter to read through! :D

Everyone should be signed up to receive this. There's always something new and exclusive in there!

I'm curious, are you guys thinking of doing a total forum overhaul? Or more behind the scenes stuff that just makes life easier on your guys' end?

Gotta give myself something to ponder over till tomorrow!

I'm curious, are you guys thinking of doing a total forum overhaul? Or more behind the scenes stuff that just makes life easier on your guys' end?

Gotta give myself something to ponder over till tomorrow!

Im not sure I understand the question.

Im not sure I understand the question.

Total redesign or moving things to a new bigger and badder server? Both need stress testing!

Total redesign or moving things to a new bigger and badder server? Both need stress testing!
They mentioned earlier this month that THP needs to move to a bigger server to accomodate the incredible growth.

Couple more hours!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

So wait. Is there going to be some server talk in the next THP newsletter? CB is getting influential

I thought I missed it today, was bummed until I read this thread. Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to the new newsletter. It's 11pm where I am don't know if it will come at midnight or what. Unfortunately, I have a crazy busy day tomorrow and will have to wait to read it. Sad Day.

Looking forward to the new newsletter. It's 11pm where I am don't know if it will come at midnight or what. Unfortunately, I have a crazy busy day tomorrow and will have to wait to read it. Sad Day.
It will come in the morning. Probably around 4 or 5 eastern time. Give or take.

Back