November THP Newsletter

I can't wait! I love the newsletters!

No, we asked but they said due to the price point they do not send out samples.

that's too bad. That thing looks gorgeous in the newsletter and on their site.

Wow awesome newsletter! Those putters look amazing! And I'm so excited for those Quagmire tee shirts! They look so cool! And the new Ping bags look amazing! I'm so pumped for that testing!

Just read the newsletter, and the testing announcement is awesome! I already have a Pioneer, and love it, and this new incarnation of it looks even better. WTG PING!!! There are going to be 4 very happy THP'ers testing these bags. Also, the Valedictorian putters are sick! A bit out of my price range, but WOW! Really like the looks of the new Callaway street shoe too. Great job this month, as always!

Outstanding work on the Newsletter this month! What great news about PING and the forum testing for the bags, I really like the looks of all 4 models but the Latitude stands out most to me. Very cool stuff and I can't wait to see details on the testing.

Valedictorian Putters :desire: WOW that thing is a beauty. I don't think I can swing the $3k for one but it sure is nice to look at. Thanks for the introduction!

Great newsletter! I love the look of that PING Pioneer bag and the Callaway shoes.

Another great newsletter! The Valedictorian putters are sick!! Congrats on getting Ping on board with a testing. The bags look great! Nice work THP.

Very nice newsletter, I can't wait for some new THP shirts!!

Great newsletter as always! The Valedictorian is a beautiful putter, I can see how that could be a "guilty pleasure."

Also, really excited about the new THP T-shirt from Quagmire, cant wait to get that one.

Looking forward to the PING Bag testing, seems that I am always looking for a new bag, looking forward to those reviews.

I am expecting the shirts here by Friday! (fingers crossed)

Very cool - I was thinking it may be like a month away; can't wait to see/purchase the finished product!

Wow those Valedictorian Putters are awesome!

I read the newsletter and it was very enjoyable. The forum test will be interesting to see what type of feed back is shared. That putter price tag mad me spit out my coffee. It better make a ton of birdies. The Callaway shoes will be a big hit in a few household over Christmas I am sure.

Thanks for putting this together GG. Always a nice distraction during my day. I'll be reading again when I can devoute 100% to it.

Another great newsletter. Hey GG, I was curious, what program do you use to put it together? Apologies if I missed this info in a previous thread.

Another great newsletter. Hey GG, I was curious, what program do you use to put it together? Apologies if I missed this info in a previous thread.

GG uses pure skill to put the newsletter together! HTML fiend ;)

Honestly, I don't ever remember signing up for the newsletter so I figured... what time better than the present?

Alex

Great job on the newsletter GG and JB! Great info and pictures as always!!!!

The December issue will be out soon and will have some very interesting stuff in it.

The December issue will be out soon and will have some very interesting stuff in it.

You are such a tease

Tapatalk

Wonder if it will have anything to do with what that birdie's been tweet-tweeting about?

Back