November THP Newsletter

Bring it on :cool:

I guess this one is not out yet... was searching my spam folder for it, somehow the previous ones kept finding their way there.

I guess this one is not out yet... was searching my spam folder for it, somehow the previous ones kept finding their way there.
It will be there soon, no worries. Really looking forward to it.

I've been checking my mail every 5 minutes waiting for this... I think I might be a little to excited lol

I just sent the newsletter so people should start to receive it in their in boxes very soon.

Just received it. Love the ping testing. I think it's a great idea. Can't wait to read more when I get to work

Awesome newsletter! Ping testing is great, I used to have a Hoofer and loved it. That putter is beautiful, but a little out of my price range. I can't wait to get my THP shirt! Great job THP!

The white PING Hoofer bag is pretty sweet looking.

Lots of great stuff in the newsletter this month. You're really putting out a great little addition to the site in this, GG. Thanks!

Lots of great stuff in the newsletter this month. You're really putting out a great little addition to the site in this, GG. Thanks!

Thanks! They are a lot of fun to do. I am still trying to learn the ins and outs of html, that has been the biggest struggle for me.

Great testing opportunity for some THP members! Those Ping bags look pretty sweet. Those valedictorian putters are amazing looking as well, I can't imagine how well those babies roll. Once again another great newsletter!

Packed full of awesome. I'd love to hear more about the putter even though I could never afford lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks! They are a lot of fun to do. I am still trying to learn the ins and outs of html, that has been the biggest struggle for me.

doesn't look like you're struggling at all GG! every newsletter ive gotten looks awesome! i like the set up and its always a great read!

Packed full of awesome. I'd love to hear more about the putter even though I could never afford lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

never say never.... thats what the lottery is for!

Wow - another action packed newsletter in the inbox this morning!

- Ping has some great looking bags coming out and I am excited to see them offering THP the chance to perform a review on not 1, but 4 different bags! Seeing the bags makes me want to start walking & carrying instead of walking with a push cart! :D
- Loved the Quagmire shirts when I saw them in the Birdie thread, looking forward to seeing these in the THP store - I am definitely a T-shirt kind of guy
- Callaway has some nice shoes coming out and I look forward to seeing them on the feet of some THP'ers in MC 2.0 (also great to see that date at the bottom of the newsletter)
- Lastly, that Valedictorian putter is jaw dropping, cha-ching!!

Another great newsletter! Thanks for putting this out, it really is a welcome addition to the THP stable. Always some great pieces in there and this one doesn't disappoint.

All the new Ping bags look really really nice. I've always been impressed by the quality of Ping golf bags since one of my friends bought a Hoofer many years ago. Getting the opportunity to test the complete new range is pretty awesome!

Valedictorian putters? drool. That is all!

Woo hoo...my first issue since joining. Thanks again for all of the insight and features.

I enjoyed the newsletter as usual and appreciate the effort that goes into the creation and distribution of it. Thanks GG for your hard work and great product!

Ahhh, finally I am having my morning coffee and reading the THP newsletter #11, I too like the looks of the Valedictorian putters, but 3K is waaaaaaay out of my league. The Ping contest is exciting as all of the bags look really good. I know we are all excited about the new Quagmire T-shirts and the Callaway shoes are looking good too. Even liked the ad for Gabriel in the Daphne's ad, great way to start the morning.

another solid issue of the newsletter. The new Callaway shoe line looks great, something for everyone. Also the Valedictorian Limited Edition putter looks amazing. Is THP going to get one of those in house for pictures?

another solid issue of the newsletter. The new Callaway shoe line looks great, something for everyone. Also the Valedictorian Limited Edition putter looks amazing. Is THP going to get one of those in house for pictures?

No, we asked but they said due to the price point they do not send out samples.

Another great job with Novembers news letter GG. The Ping golf bags look amazing, especially the Pioneer cart bag and I'm loving the Quagmire T-Shirts. Callway is getting things done with their shoe line for 2012, good for them. But, those Valedictorian putters are un-real. Makes the putter video I did yesterday look like a trip to Wal-Mart, lol.

Back