Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

great, cant wait to see how much awesomeness Im missing out on.

It will be here before you know it folks!

Uhhh. Yeah. Well that just happened.

Good lord. Announcement about the outing coming soon. Get EXCITED PEOPLE!!!!

My mind is blown, and I don't even have a clue about whats going on yet!!!!!

I'm trying to imagine what it might be....hrmmm

Special guests?
Special equipment?

Maybe it's free tickets to Cypress Gardens :blob:

I can't wait to hear this announcement. Just booked my flights $89 each way, I am flying in Wednesday and leaving Tuesday.

I'm guessing something special is about to be announced. Even JB sounds surprized!

Ooooh an announcement coming. As if I weren't already excited enough! I keep working on my plans and thinking about this. Going to be an epic time.

I'm ready for an announcement!

Coming soon :D

mcchrystal-woodshed-rolling-stone.jpg

Already excited, now ready to get more excited.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I have a wild random theory about this outing announcement. I've actually been stewing on it for some time now.

On the edge of my seat...don't make me wait much longer or I'll fall off the seat!

Dan

And? Spill it!

Well, part of me thinks it has something to with a certain LPGA Hall of Famer having a teaching academy at a venue that about 70 of us will be visiting in May. That certain LPGA Hall of Famer was announced as an honorary captain for the Morgan Cup. And our THP staff seemed to be having a really good time with the folks from Callaway Golf a week or so ago.

So, I could be totally off base here, dreaming and stuck in la la land, but perhaps Annika Sorenstam will be stopping by the outing to give a clinic or something.

Again, just a wild theory and guess.

Well, part of me thinks it has something to with a certain LPGA Hall of Famer having a teaching academy at a venue that about 70 of us will be visiting in May. That certain LPGA Hall of Famer was announced as an honorary captain for the Morgan Cup. And our THP staff seemed to be having a really good time with the folks from Callaway Golf a week or so ago.

So, I could be totally off base here, dreaming and stuck in la la land, but perhaps Annika Sorenstam will be stopping by the outing to give a clinic or something.

Again, just a wild theory and guess.

That is certainly wild...and that would be HUGE!

JR I had some thoughts along the same lines. I know Nerfny would probably faint if she had the chance to meet and potentially get a swing thought from Ms. 59 herself.

JR I had some thoughts along the same lines. I know Nerfny would probably faint if she had the chance to meet and potentially get a swing thought from Ms. 59 herself.

Heck maybe four lucky golfers get a chance to tee it up with her for a round :blob:

I think a lot of wives and GF's would show up for that. I know Kelly would.

Again, just a random theory. I don't want to overshadow JB's excitement or announcement. Just thought it was a fun thought.

I think a lot of wives and GF's would show up for that. I know Kelly would.

Again, just a random theory. I don't want to overshadow JB's excitement or announcement. Just thought it was a fun thought.

I was kinda hoping it would be a drinking contest with David Feherty.

I love announcements. I also love the Outing & Demo Day. An announcement about the Outing & Demo Day? Awesome.

Maybe a celebrity Pro/AM as there are several pro athletes in the Orlando area :golf2:

WOOHOO...I will not even speculate, but if JB says to get excited it must be something special.

Back