Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Should just be 1 opening now...just emailed my form to Renee & let G.G know. Think I'm aboard on this now..Sorry to bring the bad news to those who met me last year. :rofl: :smile-big:

I am so glad you are coming BullDog! How about I bribe you in drinks for you to not enter the putting contest this year haha.

Nice to have you onboard again BD! I'll be looking forward to the putting display at this outing.

Great to have you in Bulldog, and look forward to meeting you. 1 spot left....

I am so glad you are coming BullDog! How about I bribe you in drinks for you to not enter the putting contest this year haha.

+1 I'll throw in drinks too. I need this putter :D Glad you are coming, I am excited to meet you!

Should just be 1 opening now...just emailed my form to Renee & let G.G know. Think I'm aboard on this now..Sorry to bring the bad news to those who met me last year. :rofl: :smile-big:

sweeeet buddy! Glad you are coming back!!

Who is going to be the last one? This is exciting! Someone should tell TC that his previous pessimistic prediction is not going to come true. The extra spots will probably be filled by tomorrow, but definitely before the weekend.

Being part of the final four seems to be pretty exciting.. glad you can make it Bulldog... I just booked my flight on southwest just last night, so glad I did .

Stoked youre coming back bulldog!!!! I really enjoyed having beers and carving up the Champion with ya lol. Well you carved it up. I cut many trees. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I am looking to book my flight. It looks like Continental is going to be the cheapest ~$400 plus I have to pay for my bags. There are two options I am looking at. 1) goes through Newark and arrives on Thurs morn at 930am or 2)goes through Houston and arrives at 1145am. I would be more inclined to go with the earlier option but I remember reading people say that we should avoid Newark if at all possible. What do you guys think?

Hey guys I am looking to book my flight. It looks like Continental is going to be the cheapest ~$400 plus I have to pay for my bags. There are two options I am looking at. 1) goes through Newark and arrives on Thurs morn at 930am or 2)goes through Houston and arrives at 1145am. I would be more inclined to go with the earlier option but I remember reading people say that we should avoid Newark if at all possible. What do you guys think?

I suggest Houston

I will be going the Houston route myself. Heard bad things about Newark so I'm trying to avoid it. Flying down through Houston on the way down is the cheapest for me, cheapest on the way back, Newark. Not too sure what I'm going to do yet myself.

that's great to hear Bulldog. Glad you can make it again. Looks like everyone that was in my Saturday and Sunday pairings will be back at the outing this year.

Never EVER if possible go through Newark. Houston is the way

Sounds unanimous! Looks like I will avoid Newark and arrive a couple hours later, but it sounds like it is the more predictable route.

Ya my continental flight is through Houston as well. Avoid Newark at all costs as others have said.

Sounds unanimous! Looks like I will avoid Newark and arrive a couple hours later, but it sounds like it is the more predictable route.

That will still get you there plenty early, dude.

Only a single spot left. I wonder who is going to jump in.

Congrats Bulldog! Glad to see you made it dude. Good luck with the flat stck this year bro :D

COOL BD , I am glad your going too , wonder if we will be on the same flight ?
We could drive the flight attendants crazy with us rolling golf balls down the isle ....... :D

that's great to hear Bulldog. Glad you can make it again. Looks like everyone that was in my Saturday and Sunday pairings will be back at the outing this year.
Maybe on one day we could renew our 4 some

COOL BD , I am glad your going too , wonder if we will be on the same flight ?
We could drive the flight attendants crazy with us rolling golf balls down the isle ....... :D
I fly out Thurs. 6:20 am on AirTrans
Thanks All..Ya'll inspired me, I shot 655 series tonite in bowling.. should of had a 279 last game..brain fart...DOH

Back