Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Ya thats what I was thinking. Its just too bad e-town is so far from the border...and in Alberta.

Yeah, I really need to start thinking about moving closer to civilization! :D

um, hiding with the club eh?

back on topic....can't wait for May

You think so eh? We'll see about that! :alien:

But yeah, I'm super stoked for this trip!!

Why isn't it may yet?

Why isn't it may yet?

My thoughts exactly!

What you two are feeling is nothing yet. Take it from someone who went through it last time. Once JB starts posting what equipment is going to be there and possibly some prizes that will be given away. And then the plans for dinner. You will really start wanting it to be May.

What you two are feeling is nothing yet. Take it from someone who went through it last time. Once JB starts posting what equipment is going to be there and possibly some prizes that will be given away. And then the plans for dinner. You will really start wanting it to be May.

+1!! This place is going to get crazy once all of that stuff is annouced! The anticipation will be so high!! May cannot come quickly enough!!

KellyBo and I are strongly considering staying at the resort Thursday night, instead of off site as originally planned. Hey someone has to keep all you wild folks in line:nono: , so the chaperon's are moving in :thumb:

KellyBo and I are strongly considering staying at the resort Thursday night, instead of off site as originally planned. Hey someone has to keep all you wild folks in line:nono: , so the chaperon's are moving in :thumb:

Glad to hear it Gray! I don't know what you're saying about "wild folks" though.... :D

Glad to hear it Gray! I don't know what you're saying about "wild folks" though.... :D

So you are saying it was not you that was the famous elevator mid night rider huh? Hmmmmm maybe that was DDEC?

So you are saying it was not you that was the famous elevator mid night rider huh? Hmmmmm maybe that was DDEC?

Maybe it was. But you know we THPers are a nice, cool, calm, collected bunch of people. Not wild at all! :angel:

Speaking of outing, is there still one spot left?

Yeah, I hate being right.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

the spot is waiting for the ultimate coolest person out there. We wouldnt want someone like nikegolf or clg82 or vicar to snipe that spot would we?

Were waiting for someone wicked cool, like JRod

Yeah, I'll have you on a leash. Everyone saw what happened to you in Blairsville when I wasn't around. :D

Yeah, I'll have you on a leash. Everyone saw what happened to you in Blairsville when I wasn't around. :D

there's no leash short enough to control me when I get outing fever!

Yup, TC there is one spot left but I suspect that is because they don't know about Setho's offer for an entire round of his 2 for 1 drinks or my offer of a private dozen cookies of their choice along with the option to name one of the batches I'm making for the afternoon range session.

I don't know why but I have a sneaky feeling that spot is going to be gone by Friday.

Wanna put another non-cash wager on it?

(Hmmm ...what do I want....hmmmm, thinking, thinking:thinking:.. Bacon popcorn! :popcorn: nope, you're already bringing that for me... thinking,thinking:thinking:) AH HA! I know! You can get two dozen cookies all your own if the spot is still left at 11:59pm Friday Jan. 28th and if the spot is gone by Friday at 11:59pm, you have to bring me my dessert at the THP Dinner

Whatcha think?

(p.s. still love ya even if you think DL3 is Corey Pavin 2.0)

I wish I could snag this last spot but we have England going on this summer (we're probably going in July for Jacqui's mom's birthday). I'm bumming on the outing, but we may get to play some while we are overseas.

I wish I could snag this last spot but we have England going on this summer (we're probably going in July for Jacqui's mom's birthday). I'm bumming on the outing, but we may get to play some while we are overseas.

Wish I could meet ya, sorry you can't be there. England is awesome though and well worth missing the outing.

A little birdie told me it was supposed to be filled last night. Guess nothing official yet so for now yep, you are right.

Is anyone who is arriving earlier on Thursday (before 1pm) considering playing a round on Thursday? Just curious

Almost certainly playing a round Thursday afternoon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Is anyone who is arriving earlier on Thursday (before 1pm) considering playing a round on Thursday? Just curious

Almost certainly playing a round Thursday afternoon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Yeah we'll get an official thread up about it soon but we'll have at least 12 or so arriving and looking to play a round on Thursday.

Not to get off topic but I hope THP and the outings live a long long time. I want to go to one of these so bad sometime.

Love to make this outing sounds great. Have to wait till next year. :disapointed:

Back