Great pics CL...I'm so excited that Ping is doing some THP testing with these. I've never been a huge fan of Ping irons, but these sure do look good.

Great write up and pics Chunky. Those PXi shafts look sweet.

I tracked the UPS truck and found these inside and hit them at the store and was amazed. Extremely well balanced and the shaft feels great. I went with the regarding CFS shaft and glad I did. The ball coming off the face was butta and my distances were noticeably longer. I was hitting 7 iron 150 carry on most shots which is all I can ask for right now. I am overjoyed with these. I had some G15 that I thought I was excited about when i got them. My excitement with these blows that away. Glad I picked up these babies.

a6f84d58-dcce-a381.jpg

a6f84d58-dcea-898a.jpg

a6f84d58-dcff-e511.jpg

a6f84d58-dd22-3767.jpg

a6f84d58-dd42-80e4.jpg

TapAhoy!

Wow, great looking sticks SMG! Keep us updated. Congrats

Nice looking sticks!! Holy cow!

Congrats on getting your new sticks SMG, Im slightly jealous. Just slightly lol

Great looking irons SMG. Looking forward to your thoughts on them.

Awesome sticks, SMG.

very nice SMG..... congrats!

Beautiful Keith! Enjoy them buddy! White dots FTW!

Thanks. I am really digging the finish. Very clean looking. Can't wait to get these on the course sometime this weekend.

TapAhoy!

Thanks. I am really digging the finish. Very clean looking. Can't wait to get these on the course sometime this weekend.

TapAhoy!

New career low is coming. Another ace?

Awesome pics everyone. Thes look so good.

Wow! SMG with the i29s too? They sure do look awesome and the more I look at them the more I love the satin finish on these!

Love it SMG! Congrats dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great sticks SMG they look amazing.

Great looking sticks guys. I think these are perhaps the best looking irons Ping has put out in quite some time. the more i look at these the more I wish I could throw my name in the hat for the testing.

Great pictures and reviews guys! Congrats on the new irons.

TapAhoy!

Congrats on the new sticks smg great looking clubs.

The more swings you take the more the love grows. You will find this out soon

Thanks for all the pics CL, really liking the matte finish. Waiting to hear just how much Love these will show you.

Ok, so how forgiving are these for you folks whom have hit them off grass and more than once, also what is your HC?

Off the mat, they felt so good and soft. I can't wait to hit these off grass sometime.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Ok, so how forgiving are these for you folks whom have hit them off grass and more than once, also what is your HC?

Off the mat, they felt so good and soft. I can't wait to hit these off grass sometime.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Even better off turf Minarets. I hit these at the range last night. It was soaking wet from a heavy downpour the night before. I usually struggle big time with fats on wet grass. I was smoking these irons.

What's everyone gaming for grips on these?

Got to thinking and the new white/black whiteout edition multi-compounds would look incredible on these.

Back