Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Hat #3

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Hat #4

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Hat #5

Votes: 37 25.7%

• Total voters
Hat 5 is where it's at. I'd where that in a heartbeat. 1 and 2 are nice, but seeing that adjustable back worries me. They never fit my huge head correctly.

The design that ends up in the THP store will be adjustable back. This was discussed earlier today.

Hat 5 is where it's at. I'd where that in a heartbeat. 1 and 2 are nice, but seeing that adjustable back worries me. They never fit my huge head correctly.

The design that ends up in the THP store will be adjustable back. This was discussed earlier today.

mcook is 100% right, any hat in the THP store will be adjustable.

I think this is a great contest. I voted and can't wait to see the winning design. I think the final selections are solid and whichever design is chosen will represent both brands well. Nice work designers!

nice job guys. Wish they were all fitted as i dont really like adjustable hats. Designs are very good and I had a hard choice but I finally made one.

My vote is in, tough choice they all look really good

Cool. Guess I won't be able to buy one from here, but I still like 5 the best!

Cool. Guess I won't be able to buy one from here, but I still like 5 the best!

J_R, I have always preferred a fitted hat. I bought 3 of the 4 that THP had in their store from Pukka that had an adjustable back and I love them. I think you will be surprised at how much you dont mind the adjustable back.

Gota get to the computer .. awesome designs

tapatalk addict....

Voted. Thanks again to PUKKA and THP for the contest.

Would love to see hats 6-10 that didn't make the finals.

Great designs and it was hard to pick just one. Will be voting on FB as well.

This was a cool contest. I like 3 of them quite a bit!

Cool idea having members design the hats. I got my 2 votes in. Hat#4 FTW!!

This is honestly one of the most fun contests we have ever done. I love seeing the creativity from our members and I Can't wait to see who wins.

This is honestly one of the most fun contests we have ever done. I love seeing the creativity from our members and I Can't wait to see who wins.

This is definitely a fun contest. How long will the voting go for GG?

Tough choice as there are some good ones and my vote is in. Great contest.

J_R, I have always preferred a fitted hat. I bought 3 of the 4 that THP had in their store from Pukka that had an adjustable back and I love them. I think you will be surprised at how much you dont mind the adjustable back.

I don't mind adjustable backs, they just never fit my head. I own many "one size fits all" hats, and they don't fit haha.

Regardless, this is a sweet contest and I wish good luck to everyone involved!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Some great finalists. Looking forward to seeing all the votes.

They all look fantastic but I really want a #4! Really bad!!!

Glad to see #5 making a comeback. Going to get over to facebook and break that tie.

Great looking hats guys! My vote is in!

Back