Southpaw from Vermont

jrs362

Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings from Central VT.

Just got back into golf this year after having played maybe 5 times over the last 8 years or so. I've been playing my original set of clubs my parents bought for me when I started playing around 13-14 years old. Luckily, they were nice enough to pick me up a set of TM Burner 2.0 recently as a Christmas gift. I hope they're nice enough to give them to me early so I can get a round or two in before the leaves fall and I can't find my balls. I've been looking back through the 2.0 review/testing threads and I'm really anxious to test them out.

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome, glad to have and glad you found our Burner 2.0 testing thread. It was a great test and they are some sweet sticks!

Welcome to THP!!! You are exactly what I've been searching for this past week haha (sorry if that sounds creepy). I just moved to Vermont to start my new job. I work in Williston. Glad to see another VT' er on here

Welcome to THP, kick up a chair and hang for a while.

Welcome to THP!!! You are exactly what I've been searching for this past week haha (sorry if that sounds creepy). I just moved to Vermont to start my new job. I work in Williston. Glad to see another VT' er on here

Perfect. I live and work in Montpelier; about 30-40 minutes south.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum, jrs. You're going to love it here!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP from the other side of address!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! :)

Perfect. I live and work in Montpelier; about 30-40 minutes south.

Awesome! You're not far away at all. Montpelier is beautiful! I love this restaurant Sarducci's.

Hello fellow southpaw! Welcome to THP!

Welcome, Stratton Mt was one of my favorite courses to play. I miss it there.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back