Spot Open - THP Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll miss you mikedean, hope to get to meet you at the 2013 outing.

If there are any forum members even remotely thinking about this, you need to hop on it fast!!!

I joined in February and the May 2011 outing was already filled. As the event approached, occured, and passed I wished every day that I had been able to make it.

This is not a decision that you will regret making - great times and future friends await!!!

and since ive gotten inquieries

no money isnt the problem
yes everything is ok health wise and at home

just decided not to go...pretty simple

ESPN has learned there is another forum member joing the outing, an official news release should be tomorrow afternoon...
We now return you to your thread......

So glad you are jumping in Bulldog. Cant wait to see you again.

ESPN has learned there is another forum member joing the outing, an official news release should be tomorrow afternoon...

Alright good news bulldog!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are back in the saddle man and looking forward to see you again :clapp:

Welcome aboard bulldog, love having other K-9's at the outing.

and since ive gotten inquieries

no money isnt the problem
yes everything is ok health wise and at home

just decided not to go...pretty simple

We are sad that you can't make it but it did pave the way for an outing Vet to join up and for that we are extremely grateful! I am so thrilled that bulldog will be joining us again! It's just not a THP outing without him.

Sweeeet!! Bulldog, that just made my day!

Oh, minus the beard. LOL

Awesome Bulldog!

Welcome bulldog! Glad you are returning and I look forward to meeting you.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Seriously. Bulldog is a great person to share a round of golf and 14 or so drinks with. Glad to hear you are coming buddy.

Awesome bulldog! Glad to hear you are coming. It'll be excellent to see you again.

Seriously. Bulldog is a great person to share a round of golf and 14 or so drinks with. Glad to hear you are coming buddy.

yea just don't let him enter any putting contests or he will run the table :D:bulgy-eyes:

Im not sure who else dropped out, but I got in today too.

That's great news as well! Looking forward to meeting you, ddx!

Looking forward to meeting you ddxu! Welcome to some awesome fun, entertainment, and great golf courses:blob:

That's great news as well! Looking forward to meeting you, ddx!

I need to get one of those 6 pack beer waist packs for the trip. Thanks again to GG and her continued support in answering questions, PMs, and enduring headaches all the shifting around must be causing her.

Another outing noob on board. Your collective heads are gonna explode. Welcome to a dream trip!

Good to hear it BD.

This is wonderful news Bulldog!!! I hope to get the opportunity to tee it up with you again this year!!!

ddxu, I look forward to meeting you as well.

Glad we have folks waiting in the wings. May in Florida will be a blast! Food, fun, new folks, contest, warmth, shorts, villa crawl, team comp...the list is so long

YES!!! So glad you are going to be joining us again. And Welcome ddxu

Is there still a spot open? Want to confirm before I get my finances in order, haha.

Steel Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back