TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Morgan Cup is set to return in 2014 to beautiful Myrtle Beach for what THP calls the Ultimate Golf Event Period. Golfers from around the world gathering at an amazing venue and treated like tour professionals with a full 14 club staff deal, apparel scripting and so much more.

Click here to see what TaylorMade has to say about the Morgan Cup, and hear more about their return.

http://bit.ly/1dm1pXv

The Morgan Cup is set to return in 2014 to beautiful Myrtle Beach for what THP calls the Ultimate Golf Event Period. Golfers from around the world gathering at an amazing venue and treated like tour professionals with a full 14 club staff deal, apparel scripting and so much more.

Click here to see what TaylorMade has to say about the Morgan Cup, and hear more about their return.

YES!!!!! That is so fantastic. Their new line is going to be (facepalm the use of) LETHAL for guys representing them!

I would love to make this one.

very exciting to see TaylorMade back in the fold. After a 2 year absence it's good to see one of the original companies back.

Really happy to see TM back in the Morgan Cup!!!

Wow, I'm super excited for them to be coming back. With their full line of balls, putters, clubs, apparel and accessories, they seem like the MC was made for them. I know they will do an awesome job of outfitting their staffers for success.

So excited to see TaylorMade return to the Morgan Cup sponsors. They did a great job as a sponsor for the first Morgan Cup and it's great that we get to show them how much the event and community have grown.

Welcome back TM. This is exciting news. THP is kicking this one off nicely.

This is fantastic. So glad to hear Taylormade is back in. Such an awesome event and happy to see them return.

Muahahahahaha! HELL YES!

I freaking love it, WELCOME BACK TaylorMade!

FANTASTIC !!
I really really really hope I get in the 2014 Morgan Cup !!

Muahahahahaha! HELL YES!

I freaking love it, WELCOME BACK TaylorMade!

Quoted for truth. Welcome back Taylormade, we missed you!

This is fantastic news! Welcome back Taylormade!

this si getting real!

I cant wait to ear more about this event!

Awesome! TaylorMade is an awesome company and back again to this awesome event.

Well look at that.

The Morgan Cup just got Morgan Cup-ier! More Taylormade is always a good thing.

Awesome stuff! I know a lot of people are going to want to be staffed by TM. Some good stuff they got going on. Thx TaylorMade for coming back to the MC with THP.

Wow! Outstanding news and welcome back Taylor Made Golf!!! Amazing!

Bombshell dropped!!!

Man, this excites me to no end in so many ways.

Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic!!

Very cool that TMAG is returning to The Morgan Cup!

I'm glad they are back, such quality group over there. Congrats!

Awesome. Glad to hear they are back for this event. It's only gotten bigger and better and I'm sure both THP and TM will be happy with the results

Nice! TaylorMade will be a great sponsor! Awesome news!

Awesome to see TaylorMade coming back to the MC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back