Thank you to THP for bringing us the Morgan Cup

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap

I did not want to cloud the Morgan cup threads with this so I started a new one. I hope you don't mind. The video says it all!

Stay classy, Tadashi. Great video. Echoes my sentiments perfectly.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't pulling for you. Truly a class act FK.

Nothing wrong with a little honey bourbon and a cigar!

I've said it a few times since joining a few days ago, but I'm sincerely just amazed at the quality of people involved with this place. Great video.

What a video Tad!! Really says a lot and I hope everyone takes it to heart. Even with the fact that you are backing the wrong team I was hoping to get some advice from you and use your expertise along the way.

Fantastic video Tadashi!

Amazing vid Tadashi! You said everything perfectly. Except the backing Team THP part. You are truly a great embassador to this site even though you aren't in this thing. You are a total supporter of everything this site does and you are great for it. Again, amazing video.

Freddie this is an absolute class act dude. You are an incredible person

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great video, right up until the end :p

You're a great dude and I'm glad to share this world with people like you.

--
tapatalk

Unreal video! Way to go Tadashi.

Cant lie, we have talked about it and were both backing Team THP for good reason!

Freddie: great video my friend, you are a class act and such a tremendous asset to this community.

I can't wait to spend time with you in May and July even if you are supporting Team THP....we will work on changing that. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm kind of shocked you aren't in this tadashi. Especially after we've been smack talking. Your video shows a level of maturity and professionalism that I dig. We'll get our match in at some point buddy. Kudos to you for putting this out there.

Well done buddy and you are cooking with Crisco! Now about the team you are going to support, I love those guys but I have to go a different route which is yet to be determined. Wise words from a wise men and said like a champ :clapp:

Nice video Freddie! You are a great man and I was hoping you got in. We can hang out together at the MC 2.0. It will be good times.

:clapp: on the video.... BOO! on backing Team THP!

Great video man! You are truly a great guy. I look forward to seeing you bro.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Wonderful video Tadashi!

Great Video Tadashi, I was shocked you weren't selected.

What kind of Honey Bourbon you sippin on there?

A Thank You to THP, JB and GG

A Thank You to THP, JB and GG

Freddie beat me to the punch, and one upped me with a video, but wanted to post this up as it was on my mind;

Wanted to post a big Thank You to THP, JB and GG. You two do more for us and this community than can be every said in words. Between the Morgan Cup, the Testing opportunities and right now the 19 days of Holiday Cheer, everything you guys do for all of us here is greatly appreciated. You have setup a community for a group of people to come together, and when I first started on THP, I didnt realize what I was stepping in to. You have created a family among people, and I am lucky enough to have developed some friendships with people that I expect to last a lifetime, that without THP, I wouldnt have had the opportunity to do so.

I know there are some heavy hearts out there right now, a lot of deserving folks wanting to get in to the Morgan Cup. I would be a liar if I said that I wasnt one of them, but I am. But the guys selected will do an outstanding job, and I will be first in line to support everyone involved. Plus, next July you will have to put up with me on my birthday weekend in Myrtle Beach for the Morgan Cup!

I said it in my video, and will repeat it again here, it was an honor to be able to submit a video for an opportunity to be involved in the Morgan Cup. But, being a member of THP is more about playing in the Morgan Cup, its more than being selected to test equipment, it's runs much deeper than that, and I am honored to be a member here.

Thank you THP. Thank you JB and GG. Thank you to everyone here, for making it the place that it is.

Ryan

Well well said War Eagle!

Great video brother, I was pulling for you.

Looking forward to that road trip in July!

Great video Tadashi... Such a great video..

Another well delivered message!

We appreciate all the kind words.

We went ahead and merged this into the other thread that Tadashi created. Thanks so much guys, it means a ton.

Back