The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont even understand why they even still make coins... i hatem except for marking my ball on the green

i dont even understand why they even still make coins... i hatem except for marking my ball on the green

$1 coins rule. That's all they used in Ecuador when I went there, and they're much better than $1 bills. Easier to use.

If you have directv you need to watch MLK: The Assassination Tapes presented by Smithsonian. It's on the Audience channel, 239.

The best documentary I have ever seen, and I've seen a ton of them.

--
tapatalk

$1 coins rule. That's all they used in Ecuador when I went there, and they're much better than $1 bills. Easier to use.
Not too handy at the strip club though. haha

Smalls I was at a Canadian strip club and they tipped in coins. The girls loved that we Americans had dollar bills though. I even saw coins thrown at girls.

Not too handy at the strip club though. haha

Anybody noticed that as a general rule of thumb the guys who know what the hell is going on at the workplace can usually be identified also by the fact that they are the lowest paid?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Smalls I was at a Canadian strip club and they tipped in coins. The girls loved that we Americans had dollar bills though. I even saw coins thrown at girls.

I believe Daniel Tosh made a statement about this very type of thing. I won't repeat it on here though.

Anybody noticed that as a general rule of thumb the guys who know what the hell is going on at the workplace can usually be identified also by the fact that they are the lowest paid?

Of course, we're the ones doing work instead of writing manuals that make no sense.

--
tapatalk

The face just does nothing for me. Other attributes are admirable though.

I believe Daniel Tosh made a statement about this very type of thing. I won't repeat it on here though.

I'm a baller on a budget...

The blow-by-blow from TC's night was a good read lol, though probably more fun for us than him. Sir Hawk. I like that!

The face just does nothing for me. Other attributes are admirable though.

Again I am in agreeance with cookie, seems we think a lot alike on many things.

if only natalie gulbis knew how to apply makeup or go au naturale with the make up she'd be way hotter

Did not think this would happen so soon, but I am sitting in a husband chair while my bride shops. The recovery is almost complete.
tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Did not think this would happen so soon, but I am sitting in a husband chair while my bride shops. The recovery is almost complete.

Great to hear DD, keep up the good work!

Good news, man. My question is why aren't there more of those chairs? There's like one most places, and none in teen type stores where I stand like an idiot with the music blasting, having young girls and their moms bounce off me while my daughter tries on clothes in the dressing room and comes out 400 times to ask my wife, "What about this?"

Usually I go to Barnes and Noble.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back