The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Mickelson's Hair

Phil Mickelson's Hair

I'm just going to come right out and say it: "I want Phil Mickelson's Hair!!!"
393f5c1f3732b239a7d5b3f756efd8df-getty-138828282.jpg

I wish I could grow my hair out and it would start to look like that, all I get is a big mess that looks like a bowl of spaghetti!

Wow is Tiger losing hair already? I can't believe I'm participating in a hair thread.

You can have Phil's. I'll take AK's mullett.

We just took the dogs on a walk up to the vet's office. Ten bucks total to get both dog's toenails cut. Can't beat that, and we don't have to do it!

Phil lost weight and got a new 'do for 2012...it's his year

You can have his hair, I just want his bank account.

Wow is Tiger losing hair already? I can't believe I'm participating in a hair thread.

In another couple of years, Tiger will be shaving his head like Michael Jordan!

Have Phil's hair all you want, still no Robert Rock hair.

Pretty excited about this;
20120213_ST81_RAZRFIT.jpg

I can make money, I can't grow hair

I don't have any hair either(and don't really care), but I don't think I will ever make as much money as him.

We just took the dogs on a walk up to the vet's office. Ten bucks total to get both dog's toenails cut. Can't beat that, and we don't have to do it!

That's a really good deal for two dogs! We bring Milo to PetSmart to get his nails ground down too. Takes them only 5-10 minutes. We have those special dog nail clippers but have hurt him a couple of times because his nails are so small (he's a JRT).

One of THP's equipment pondering legends went under the knife today. Kmac had to have a procedure done. I just want to wish him a speedy and healthy recovery!

One of THP's equipment pondering legends went under the knife today. Kmac had to have a procedure done. I just want to wish him a speedy and healthy recovery!

oh dang, I hope everything goes well!!

Jeez. I second that motion. Get better soon, Kmac!

Oh wow, hope he is doing alright! Well wishes going his way.

Oh man. Good luck Kmag. I will be praying for ya buddy.

So what did he have done? With that post, I don't know if it was something serious or if it's a joke, like he had a wart removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back