The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Yeah, of course spending time with Eliza is very different than spending time with Foster.

She sounds bitter, lol

YOu do laundry too? I'm the laundry master up in this mother!
I don't do laundry, I'm told I just screw it up. Those babies sure are a lot of work, the wife wants another now so I might have one in a year or so. Silly babies.

I think Damaikis might be correct that its up to the official scorer but it sure looks like a missed shot, rebound and dunk.

I don't think it's a rebound or assist. Just points. It's obvious it wasn't a shot attempt. However... It was sort of a self pass which is illegal... So I wonder if they have to officially score it as a shot attempt? Crazyness!

If I were guessing, I'd guess it goes down as just points though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do laundry often. I'm not crazy about folding, though, but will do it. After folding, I pile it nicely for the women to put away.

Kevin

I don't do laundry, I'm told I just screw it up. Those babies sure are a lot of work, the wife wants another now so I might have one in a year or so. Silly babies.

I don't do laundry but I do dishes. Does anyone else do dishes? I try to convince her I do more help around the house than other men. Do I have a case?

I don't do laundry but I do dishes. Does anyone else do dishes? I try to convince her I do more help around the house than other men. Do I have a case?

No. I'm as lazy as John Daly and I cook, do dishes, and laundry.

Kevin

No. I'm as lazy as John Daly and I cook, do dishes, and laundry.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. Ya jerk. Doing enough to ruin it for us all!

I do most of the household chores. Not b/c Erin won't, but b/c I'm extremely OCD about things. I'm constantly walking behind our 3 year old picking up after him.

I like to do laundry and fold clothes b/c it's down stairs. So is my golf net. I hit a lot of balls while waiting on laundry, haha

I do most of the household chores. Not b/c Erin won't, but b/c I'm extremely OCD about things. I'm constantly walking behind our 3 year old picking up after him.

I like to do laundry and fold clothes b/c it's down stairs. So is my golf net. I hit a lot of balls while waiting on laundry, haha

Man that sounds like a sweet setup, I would be doing laundry all night haha.

How did Jay Bilas become the "breakdown" guy for ESPN?

He's the smartest guy in College Basketball, if you don't believe me...just ask HIM.

It was him or Digger, plus he went to Duke :D

ugh....was he even any good? I just don't get it.
He was the BEST guy in College Basketball...if you don't believe me...just ask HIM (AND I HATE DUKE...just sayin')

He was the BEST guy in College Basketball...if you don't believe me...just ask HIM (AND I HATE DUKE...just sayin')

LOL....me too dude. Remember when Laettner went HAM against your Wildcats? I wasn't a fan.

I think people take toilets for granted. I know I'm guilty of it.

Kevin

LOL....me too dude. Remember when Laettner went HAM against your Wildcats? I wasn't a fan.

REALLY, REALLY....YOU THROW LAETTNER OUT ON ME??? REALLY???

Do I remember...of course I do. I remember exacty where I was, who I was with, and damn near what pair of underwear I had on when the shot took place. Thanks man...ruined my weekend. Love ya bro. :D

I hate to say it, but there's a point in the Foot Joy commercial where they show a glimpse of that dandy Luke Donald with an iron at the top of his back swing. That's the position I want my daughter in at the top. She had it going for a few weeks, but now has gotten a little flat. I showed her that yesterday, but it just doesn't register.

Kevin

Dear lord. Had a party last night for my birthday. I woke up this morning in the bed of my truck. I feel like someone ran over me with a dumptruck.

Dear lord. Had a party last night for my birthday. I woke up this morning in the bed of my truck. I feel like someone ran over me with a dumptruck.

Must be warm there. You do that last night in Cheeseland and you're dead. Even in a garage. Sounds like a good birthday, though.

Kevin

Ah, I don't miss those days LOL.

Although, if you woke up in the bed of the truck, it must've been a good one.

Lmao. Or even they ran you over with your own truck.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Must be warm there. You do that last night in Cheeseland and you're dead. Even in a garage. Sounds like a good birthday, though.

Kevin

I have no idea what the temperature was. I woke up freezing, I'm still cold. IT was a great bday party from what I can remember.

Ah, I don't miss those days LOL.

Although, if you woke up in the bed of the truck, it must've been a good one.

I think so. I don't remember much

Beast mode from tapatalk

That would suck....ran over with your own truck and then tossed in the back....LMAO

Beast mode from tapatalk

Thats entirely possible, I feel like I have 12 broken bones.

Thats entirely possible, I feel like I have 12 broken bones.

Haha, it is quite possible then.

"Just throw him in the back of the truck, he'll never remember!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back