The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt really nervous until this morning. I have a pit in my stomach. I am soo freaking nervous.

I wasnt really nervous until this morning. I have a pit in my stomach. I am soo freaking nervous.

Thats so cool though Dev. Thoughts and prayers will definitely be going out your way buddy!

Just got back from the dermatologist and had a biopsy of a wart that had turned all strange looking, will hear results next week. She said that it doesn't look to be cancerous to her. Good to hear that, now for the official results.

Just got back from the dermatologist and had a biopsy of a wart that had turned all strange looking, will hear results next week. She said that it doesn't look to be cancerous to her. Good to hear that, now for the official results.

Good luck Dawg. I will be keeping your biopsy in my prayers man.

Good luck DD. Hopefully nothing to worry about.

Best of luck, Dawg.

Thanks guys, I really feel much better about it after hearing the Doctor's comments.

Good luck DD. I wish the best for you.

Man today is going to be a beautiful day, no wind, sun will be out and I can't go golfing. Thats just crappy, why must work make me work for the money they give me?

LOL @ the text I just got from Erin:

I love you but I don't want to wipe my face with your arse. Please, please stop using my towel :(

I'm not making any of this up. How awesome is that?

I love you but I don't want to wipe my face with your arse. Please, please stop using my towel :(

That's a good woman right there. LOL.

Thats funny!

hahahaha. What an awesome text. I bet you laughed out loud.

Good luck Dev, that is quite an experience, and one I remember fondly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account for Erin so we can rep her!

hahaha, it gets better. I tell her that I only dry my hair/face/beard with her towel. I don't know why, but I do, it's a habit. So she replies with this gem:

Well....consciously try not to do that anymore! That's all I can think about when I grab MY towel and it's wet.....you wiping your arse with it :/

hahaha, it gets better. I tell her that I only dry my hair/face/beard with her towel. I don't know why, but I do, it's a habit. So she replies with this gem:

Well....consciously try not to do that anymore! That's all I can think about when I grab MY towel and it's wet.....you wiping your arse with it :/
She has a good point, if you are doing that you might as well dry your arse with it.

hahaha, it gets better. I tell her that i only dry my hair/face/beard with her towel. I don't know why, but i do, it's a habit. So she replies with this gem:

well....consciously try not to do that anymore! That's all i can think about when i grab my towel and it's wet.....you wiping your arse with it :/

hahahahahhahaah.

That is classic. She kinda called you areseface.

Dudes, I have this thing for not using my towel to dry my hair and face, b/c then it leaves like this TC head sized wet spot on it. So i just use her towel, LOL

Dudes, I have this thing for not using my towel to dry my hair and face, b/c then it leaves like this TC head sized wet spot on it. So i just use her towel, LOL

You need a head/face towel. Or just keep using hers. Coolbreeze makes a good point, you should just use it to wipe your arse as she suggested you might as well do.

Do most people have his and hers towels in the bathroom? We just have a pile of towels in the bathroom, and after you use it to dry yourself off in the morning it goes in the laundry bin.

Awesomeness!

That is understandable. I live by myself, but I could completely see myself using her towel to dry my head. Also, that would be quite a large wet spot with all that hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back