The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is understandable. I live by myself, but I could completely see myself using her towel to dry my head. Also, that would be quite a large wet spot with all that hair.

LOL....I do have to stop though. Got to keep Momma happy.

That's awesome. I hope you replied with 'honey, if you really loved me you wouldn't mind'.

I don't even bother drying myself in the morning. The extra moisture helps make my clothes stick tighter.

paulo is so sexy! I'd use your towel too bro.

Do most people have his and hers towels in the bathroom? We just have a pile of towels in the bathroom, and after you use it to dry yourself off in the morning it goes in the laundry bin.

My wife has a few colored towels to use when the first few days after she gets her hair colored... Other than that, its just a stack of white towels and they just get used.

That's awesome. I hope you replied with 'honey, if you really loved me you wouldn't mind'.

I don't even bother drying myself in the morning. The extra moisture helps make my clothes stick tighter.

I love people across the lake and your tight cloths and techno music.

paulo is so sexy! I'd use your towel too bro.

I don't often change my sig, but I may have to when there's a QFT of this magnitude.

I love people across the lake and your tight cloths and techno music.

It's the future. Maybe only a few hours in the future, but the future nonetheless.

Do most people have his and hers towels in the bathroom? We just have a pile of towels in the bathroom, and after you use it to dry yourself off in the morning it goes in the laundry bin.
We have separate bathrooms! And we use the towels for a few days. I mean, they don't get dirty unless you aren't washing yourself correctly!

We have separate bathrooms! And we use the towels for a few days. I mean, they don't get dirty unless you aren't washing yourself correctly!

This for me too, wife gets the master bathroom and I get the guest bathroom. I'm ok with it because its quieter and there is no fear of the makeup monster attacking me.

I think I need new towels. We should have a towel thread.

Did someone say towel?

508_towelie.gif

and I don't, so it goes in the wash.

LOL @ the text I just got from Erin:

I love you but I don't want to wipe my face with your arse. Please, please stop using my towel :(

I'm not making any of this up. How awesome is that?

That is a truthful woman too, I like that/.

LMAO that Erin thinks TC's face and arse are interchangeable.

Kevin

LMAO that Erin thinks TC's face and arse are interchangeable.

Kevin

Hey! Go see my butcher twin and love on him.

Dudes, I have this thing for not using my towel to dry my hair and face, b/c then it leaves like this TC head sized wet spot on it. So i just use her towel, LOL
TC, just get her this towel, that way she knows which side is safe to use;
buttfacetowel1.jpg

LMFAO...outloud...people are sticking their head in my office asking what the heck is so funny...
LOL @ the text I just got from Erin:

I love you but I don't want to wipe my face with your arse. Please, please stop using my towel :(

I'm not making any of this up. How awesome is that?

TC, just get her this towel, that way she knows which side is safe to use;
buttfacetowel1.jpg

Sad thing is, my wife bought me one of these as a goof. HAHA

I just got a manager of one of my clients sites fired which I feel bad about, but if you treat my technicians like crap there will be consequences! Did you think I was just going to let it go?

Damn, CB bringing the pain!

LMAO at One-T living up to the title of best skimmer ever. Got i20?

I just got a manager of one of my clients sites fired which I feel bad about, but if you treat my technicians like crap there will be consequences! Did you think I was just going to let it go?

BAM! Well done indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back