The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little man is looking good Wess.

There are some cute kids in here today. I didn't know you all adopted though :alien:

547355_429368617081009_470807491_n.jpg

This is from last year, but still one of my favorite pictures ever.

392606_2378448177357_368596757_n.jpg

First time meeting Santa.

Look at all these rants in here today! My goodness, tons of little moneysucking infants in here.

If I added up all the money I have spent on daycare, diapers, formula, and wipes I am sure I could have had a whole lot of tee times. But I wouldn't trade any of it.

Wow, the truth comes out.
Any truth to the rumor that when they cry, you just shake them till they stop?

I think you can tie them up outside when you run into a grocery store?

Lol my flight just got pushed back some more. Nice.

Little man is looking good Wess.

Thanks dude, and with everything he has gone through it's been a big step in the right direction.

Look at all these rants in here today! My goodness, tons of little moneysucking infants in here.

That's no joke Thain, with daycare being $950 a month I want to pull my hair out sometimes. I'm just glad the military covered his doctor bills!!
There are some cute kids in here today. I didn't know you all adopted though :alien:

I would say he got his momma's genes, but lil man has a butt chin so I can't deny him.....lol

If I added up all the money I have spent on daycare, diapers, formula, and wipes I am sure I could have had a whole lot of tee times. But I wouldn't trade any of it.

I tell my parents all the time that without us 3 kids they could have been millionaires. They're crazy. Lol.

I think you can tie them up outside when you run into a grocery store?

Hahaha! Or just put them on that little horse ride, and give the hobo some quarters to keep it going.

My 5 year old daughter loves watching golf and going with me to "play" in the cars.

This was her a couple years ago when we went out playing in the WRX, not too happy with me for stopping the snow drifting in parking lots.
01011700.jpg

She's also the only reason my wife stays off my arse about getting rid of the Miata, it's her and daddy is what she tells everyone.
IMG00013-20100815-1442.jpg

When we showed up for our tee time today we were told we would probably go off the back because there was a women's group making the turn onto the front. When we went to tee off the starter told us they had made the turn a while ago, and to go ahead and go off the front. We ended up catching them on the 8th hole and followed them through the rest of the front. When we came off the 9th hole the 10th tee was open. We headed for the tee and started to tee off. In the middle of my dad's swing a cart drives up and a lady is screaming "EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME" while he hits. She rolls up and starts yelling "It's lady's day It's lady's day, you can't just jump in front of us like that". My dad asked politely "Do you mind if we play through, we will be out of the way quickly" (there was no one on the 10th or 11th hole). She is still being extremely loud and rude and says something about having to ask before you play through, you can't just jump ahead of someone. At that point I jumped in and said, who exactly were we supposed to ask, there was no one on the tee box and you were no where in sight. She continued to have a hissy fit about not "rushing" to the next tee box. I eventually told her we didn't care to talk to her anymore, just to go ahead and play, she of course didn't shut up at that point, and continued to through her little fit. She asked for my name so she could report us to the clubhouse, and I informed her I would be doing the same.

I have always heard that if you go to the clubhouse for snacks or another reason at the turn, you lose your turn, is this not proper? Regardless, I wouldn't have had a huge problem letting them back out in front of us, but the way she handled it was absurd. I've never had to raise my voice on the golf course before, but I was pretty livid by the time the conversation was over (still not yelling, but it was pretty obvious I was unhappy). We ended up playing right behind them for the rest of the round, and they never did catch up to the other women's group on the course. I never have understood why anyone would prefer to have people who are clearly playing faster be behind them for 9 holes rather than let them play through on one hole and be done with it.

I felt like Icejack out there, getting in arguments on the golf course.

See, this is why you never leave home without the duty taser.

"I felt threatened by her actions and demeanor."

\

Haha, 50,000 volts might have made her more pleasant.

Yes, this is what I am talking about! How can those pictures not make someone want a baby? I like the direction this thread is going in now. :smile:

Yeah golfer gal I think Blugold and his little girl and Dev and his baby just sold the deal.
Haha, I think a THP baby would be awesome!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Yeah golfer gal I think Blugold and his little girl and Dev and his baby just sold the deal.
Haha, I think a THP baby would be awesome!

You gonna pay for it? :D

I'm in a food coma right now....and we're still two days from Thanksgiving.

I'm going to stay out of the baby talk and not pick sides on my bosses. LOL!

I feel for you JB..HAHA

404708306.jpg

Hahahahahaha thats crazy!

Yeah wake that lady was causing a huge ruckus for no reason. If the starter told you to start off the back then that's what needed to happen.

Last month, I went golfing with all of the pastors on our staff and the starter told us to go off the front and sure enough this group of idiots start yelling at us and telling us off.

They sure looked stupid and felt really bad when they realized that they were yelling at their pastoral staff hahah

I'll be flashing pics of my granddaughter pretty soon to help you out GG!

Wake - that completely stinks. I have played with some women like that. Drives me nuts! I would never want to hold anyone up. I just don't get it.

I'll be flashing pics of my granddaughter pretty soon to help you out GG!

Wake - that completely stinks. I have played with some women like that. Drives me nuts! I would never want to hold anyone up. I just don't get it.

Yep, I have never had any interest in having people watch me play, lol. They honestly weren't that slow, but we played the front in just over an hour so we were quite a bit faster. Even if they didn't want to let us play through, her reaction was crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back