The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. 57* when I walked out this morning. It feels great, I Just wasnt prepared.

57* is warmer than it currently is here - 51* here just after lunch and looking at the forecast for the next few days it tops out at 56* so think yourself lucky

Thank you! I told him he needs to check and see if he has a circulation problem or something, he was literally shivering outside like it was 6* below.

I wasn't expecting the cooler temps this morning either, but it was extremely welcomed. It's a gorgeous day outside. I also said to JB that if this is the weather we are going to have for the outing then we are all in for a great treat!

Get those soft boys told GG :D

I wonder if it has affected your ability to tweet at all?

EDIT: ....nope!

My throat is not connected to my fingers silly boy.

I am so sick. Couldn't sleep last night so I got up to take some aspirin and take my temp... 102. Ughhhhh. Job interview here I come.

I am so sick. Couldn't sleep last night so I got up to take some aspirin and take my temp... 102. Ughhhhh. Job interview here I come.

Man some people will do anything to get out of a friendly crotch smack.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

one of my father in law's clubs is now missing from my bag, eff me

I ordered two new belt straps for the outing LAST MONDAY. They aren't going to be here in time and my black belt strap I currently have is falling apart AND too big. Effing fantastic.

I ordered two new belt straps for the outing LAST MONDAY. They aren't going to be here in time and my black belt strap I currently have is falling apart AND too big. Effing fantastic.

I will bring some shoelaces for you. Hehe

That sucks though....where did you order from?

I have a couple extra black straps I can throw in my bag...

Belt Stars, I've used them tons before and usually a next day ship. Boo.

Bogey, if they're in the 34-36 range you'd be my hero if you'd let me borrow one.

I wasnt ready for cold weather when I walked outside this morning.

I said the same thing to Morgan and she said "sack up, its not cold".

It is when you are expecting low 70s and its 59. Supposed to be beautiful today, I think I shall play some golf assuming I can get the 37 things on my list done before then.

Wow, I just did the same. But it nice, it'll work out well with my range session this morning
Did you guys all move up to Minnesota?

Odd hearing temps like that down South with 63* here on its way to 92*, lol.
We're supposed to be close to that too, duey. Except it's 75 right now. I'm going to have the air on the next two days. It will be nice that I can shut it off for a while after that. Once June hits, it won't go off until October.

yup, Ill toss them in the bag.

Just a heads up, Jman has found his belt straps. :D

Just a heads up, Jman has found his belt straps. :D
Whew. I was nervous.

On that note, I need to swing by Golfsmith today, seeing as how my black belt strap can now wrap around me twice.

Left on course?

thats the thing, I didnt use it during the round hit it once on the range, cant imagine leaving it behind and grabbing all of my other clubs, who knows

This week sucks so far. I just took a large chunk out of the back of my right hand, about a 3" x 3" gouge. I need a vacation, lol.

Mikedean is backing out for a round in MB this September. I thought we were friends...

Mikedean is backing out for a round in MB this September. I thought we were friends...

I didn't know Hilton head was so close, I got the hookup on golf down there, it will happen if u drive down

Marshalls who drive up, in a tournament, and tell your group to speed up. Save that speech for AFTER we hit our tee shots.

Marshalls who drive up, in a tournament, and tell your group to speed up. Save that speech for AFTER we hit our tee shots.

I warned you twice..stop drag'n arse :D

This happens every time I try to go out of town. Every client wants a piece of me, everything is due this week, and my underlings have all become idiots.

This is why I don't take extended vacations very much. Italy next month should be very interesting.

Also, without revealing too much about the case that I had to deal with today...

If you buy a $15,000-ish car and the dealership makes a mistake about the car's condition, you may be entitled to some compensation through the US civil litigation system. However, demanding well over $1Million for said car may not be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back