The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Florida will see teens and even single digits sometimes. Here in Sarasota we will usually be in the 60s during the day and 50s at night and then normally a week in February we hit the 40s. It's amazing because it's cool but the sky is always blue.

Floridians talking about anything related to "winter" is hilarious, considering most of us in the rest of the country escape to Florida in the winter.

It's still too cold for my tastes

Then move to Costa Rica jerk.

I love winter time, it is by far my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the air smells better, and it's the holidays! However, I hate that it gets dark out so early. We haven't set the clocks back yet and it's already dark out by 7pm, that part I do not care for.

Come on north! It's cool here for the rest of the week.

Northern Florida will see teens and even single digits sometimes. Here in Sarasota we will usually be in the 60s during the day and 50s at night and then normally a week in February we hit the 40s. It's amazing because it's cool but the sky is always blue.

Didn't make it to the 50's today.

You probably were around for the snow in Tampa, well if not you JB.

I was not, but I was in Gainesville when it snowed, and by snowed I mean you could see it fall but it never made it to the ground haha.

Come on north! It's cool here for the rest of the week.

Didn't make it to the 50's today.

I love that kind of weather! If we didn't travel so much the rest of the year I would totally take a trip north, but I love being home right now.

That is so true. You really can't have a tee time past 2, and that's pushing it.

Some of us playing faster than 5 hours so a 3:00 with no knuckle heads can finish in 2.5 hours

another sleepless night last night made for an extremely long day. The weekend can't come quick enough.

Here in Vancouver we get relatively mild winters where the temps don't really get lower than -5*C for any extended period of time, but my goodness is it wet. Rain rain rain all the time.
I didn't know Florida even had winter :confused2:

The Official Rant of the Day

I love that kind of weather! If we didn't travel so much the rest of the year I would totally take a trip north, but I love being home right now.

Always room for you two and the pups, they can chase the chickens.

Some of us playing faster than 5 hours so a 3:00 with no knuckle heads can finish in 2.5 hours

I just know the courses get busier here in the winter time thanks to all the snowbirds, so it can be a good 4+ hours.

Haha to both these the course is wide open the last two times I played. Can get a round in as fast as you want.

I was not, but I was in Gainesville when it snowed, and by snowed I mean you could see it fall but it never made it to the ground haha.

It did that in Tallahassee but if it's melting before it hits the ground, that doesn't count!

The joy of landing on runway 5 at ATL. 20 minutes on the ground and still not at gate yet.

Here in Vancouver we get relatively mild winters where the temps don't really get lower than -5*C for any extended period of time, but my goodness is it wet. Rain rain rain all the time.
I didn't know Florida even had winter :confused2:

-5 thats it? It was -5 here this morning, have had my interior car warmer plugged in for two nights already so I don't need to scrape my car windows in the morning.....

I envy you.

The joy of landing on runway 5 at ATL. 20 minutes on the ground and still not at gate yet.

That airport can make a grown adult cry.

-5 thats it? It was -5 here this morning, have had my interior car warmer plugged in for two nights already so I don't need to scrape my car windows in the morning.....

I envy you.
Vancouver is a great city when its not raining. Super moderate climate, golf all year round. I have friends from Manitoba and they dont have many nice things to say about it.
I do NOT envy you hehe.

Why in the world did I move up here

evasa5ev.jpg

Lake effect wasnt like this 40 miles south

Enjoy your golf all twelve months this year. :D
You cant spell Utopia without Clev...Whoops.

I guess I will withhold my rant about it being in the low 60s and having to turn the heat on in my car.

Enjoy your golf all twelve months this year. :D
You cant spell Utopia without Clev...Whoops.

I just called the mrs said I wont tolerate this for long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back