The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Very excited to get this weekend underway. It's going to epic. A word used quite often when describing a THP event but oh so true. Bridgestone always does it right so I know we are in for an amazing time. JB & GG know other way then to bring it. So mix all that up and we have EPIC.

Very excited to get this weekend underway. It's going to epic. A word used quite often when describing a THP event but oh so true. Bridgestone always does it right so I know we are in for an amazing time. JB & GG know other way then to bring it. So mix all that up and we have EPIC.

I always wondered what the secret recipe was for epic. I'm stoked few more days of work and I'm there

I always wondered what the secret recipe was for epic. I'm stoked few more days of work and I'm there

Dont forget the secret sauce

Finish up work today....only a half day tomorrow, then off to Vegas Thursday morning!!!

Yep, hard to think about much else right now.

I work through Thursday but I checked out when I left last Friday

Today is my last day and I get off early. Going to work on some putting after work.

After today, my boss is out of the office for the rest of the week. Also, I work from home on Thursday.

So, pretty much anything I don't get done today ain't getting done.

After today, my boss is out of the office for the rest of the week. Also, I work from home on Thursday.

So, pretty much anything I don't get done today ain't getting done.

My boss is out all week and my boss's boss is too....so I haven't done a thing this week and don't plan on it :D

My boss is out all week and my boss's boss is too....so I haven't done a thing this week and don't plan on it :D

What's sad is that I'll already be past 40 hours for the week by the time I leave today.

What's sad is that I'll already be past 40 hours for the week by the time I leave today.

Hanging out with a bunch of great guys in Vegas weekend....I think that will be worth it!

Good luck guys! Will be following along. #HitEmStraight

I'm at work through Thursday this week. Leaving early Friday morning to catch that 11:40 tee time at Primm. I've got a big list of stuff to accomplish at work before I go, and I'm having serious Attention Deficit Disorder to my work responsibilities. I keep checking on this thread about every six minutes.

Announcement
There will be a new thread created for this weekend's festivities. We will urge everybody that is part of this amazing event to take part in this thread. It will start when the meet and greet takes place, and conclude after the final round on Sunday.

This will be your chance to post scoring, pics of the SWAG, talk about the sponsor, course, hotel, etc.
THP & Bridgestone have also created a Hashtag to use for social media. While long, we think it will be awesome for the guys back at Bridgestone HQ to follow along by using #THPBridgestoneVegas

Announcement
There will be a new thread created for this weekend's festivities. We will urge everybody that is part of this amazing event to take part in this thread. It will start when the meet and greet takes place, and conclude after the final round on Sunday.

This will be your chance to post scoring, pics of the SWAG, talk about the sponsor, course, hotel, etc.
THP & Bridgestone have also created a Hashtag to use for social media. While long, we think it will be awesome for the guys back at Bridgestone HQ to follow along by using #THPBridgestoneVegas
I am loving that there will be an update thread!

#THPBridgestoneVegas

Is Twitter case sensitive (especially for hashtags)?

Announcement

Loving the update thread and the Hashtag!!

Announcement

Im all over this!

Back