The THP Invitational Golf Tournaments

I can probably speak for most by posting the following: "<Insert City less than 10 miles from my front door> would be a great location for an event."

I will be different and say Chattanooga would not be a great location for an event...I hate our limited public golf selection here. Worse than anywhere else I've ever lived.

That being said, I look forward to hearing more about this when the time comes.

I retract my post and disagree with AD. It should be in Chattanooga and he should pay all my travel and lodging costs...LOL

If not in Texas I would love to play one in the South Florida area (Tampa?). Have some buddies that live there so would be real easy for me. Looking forward to the news!

If not in Texas I would love to play one in the South Florida area (Tampa?). Have some buddies that live there so would be real easy for me. Looking forward to the news!

I know FL geography gives you fits...hehe, but Tampa is not in South Florida.

I know FL geography gives you fits...hehe, but Tampa is not in South Florida.
Tampa wouldn't be considered South Florida? Central Florida? Geezzzee, I give up.

Tampa wouldn't be considered South Florida? Central Florida? Geezzzee, I give up.
Florida is all messed up dude. Tampa isn't "south" Florida but that's where the University of South Florida is located. Real smart Florida.

Michigan simply won't work... not enough THPers. How about Chicago or Indianapolis?

How about Greenville SC?

I can't wait to be the midwest thp champ!

My record in THP events is awful. Hopefully you take it easy on me nsxt time instead of letting me win a couple kf holes and thinking I had a chance only to stab me in the heart on the last hole!

Wow I was trying to quote Jake and failed miserably.

I think I want to know more details about these things as opposed to throwing out location ideas. I'll be interested to learn more about what these entail.

My record in THP events is awful. Hopefully you take it easy on me nsxt time instead of letting me win a couple kf holes and thinking I had a chance only to stab me in the heart on the last hole!

Wow I was trying to quote Jake and failed miserably.
this had me rolling!! I am gonna start talking trash to myself too.

I agree TC...I would love some more info

Just put one within 8 hours of Tennessee and if I can, I'll be there. I'm guessing Atlanta is where I'd end up.

really looking forward to seeing where these locations end up being, glad to see such a high level of excitement for this

I'm just hoping for some Pacific Northwest love !

I think I want to know more details about these things as opposed to throwing out location ideas. I'll be interested to learn more about what these entail.

Details would of course be nice but speculating is alot of fun too.

Like these events are for people with handicaps over 18. You guys under 18 have the MC, the hackers will have the these events. :alien:

I think that I just proved I will drive anywhere for a great THP event with that being said closer is always better but I would love to play somewhere like edgewater in Lake Tahoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that I just proved I will drive anywhere for a great THP event with that being said closer is always better but I would love to play somewhere like edgewater in Lake Tahoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great place Tahoe, been a long time since I made that trip, but better golf is hard to find.

TCI again would make for quite the test of anyone's game and the KC area sports tons of solid courses with everything one could ask for pre/post golf.

Im hoping to get a chance to throw my hat in the ring. Very interested in hearing more details. I have cleared my inbox just in case you feel like discussing lol

Im hoping to get a chance to throw my hat in the ring. Very interested in hearing more details. I have cleared my inbox just in case you feel like discussing lol
They told me they have been texting you all morning!

good, something needs to change

So what are we thinking, matchplay, stroke play, flighted, etc etc? I like matchplay but a flighted stroke play would be freaking cool, yet logistically a nightmare.

So what are we thinking, matchplay, stroke play, flighted, etc etc? I like matchplay but a flighted stroke play would be freaking cool, yet logistically a nightmare.

I'd love match play.

Back