THP Forum Members are First Class!!

Another THP'er is at it again! A couple of weeks ago I get a random text message from tadashi. He asks what size shoe I wear. I replied with something like,"dude, this makes me uncomfortable". He wouldn't have any of it. Freddie says he came across a pair of golf shoes that were a size 14. Well, there's not a ton of dudes out there that can rock a 14 like I can so I thought it was very cool that Freddie thought of me. The guy wouldn't even let me pay for them or for the shipping. Class act!

So these showed up today

6cca3ad5-5cf7-e779.jpg

They are so comfortable. They're the fanciest golf shoes I've ever put on my feet. Now I need some outfits to match them!

Thanks a ton Freddie!! I owe you bro.
It's settled, Freddie you freakin rock! Nice looking shoes!!

I can't wait till you receive the gift I'm sending you!!!! Just think burnt orange..........

Very nice Tadashi!

Nice shoes and awesome gesture Freddie! Only on THP I tell ya.

Wonton posted in the Marketplace that he had a 910 wrench he was looking to get rid of. I PM'd him for it (I don't have an R9 wrench and the Titleist one works in it) and offered to pay shipping. First he says he'll cover shipping, then comes back and BOOM says he has an old R9 wrench laying around that he'd send me. Thanks so much for this man!

Class act there Wonton !

No wories. I looked inside my storage box and I had a few too many things. Guess I'm a hoarder? haha! Most of the stuff are going to Goodwill but golf stuff I might as well offer it to my fellow THP'ers.

Reactions: JF
Good deal!! That's what THP is about!

An above and beyond member of THP..

An above and beyond member of THP..

Debated posting this in the Marketplace feedback forum but I thought I'd start a thread just because the guy deserves a lot of recognition for all the help he gives people behind the scenes here at THP.

Super Tuna has been an absolutely outstanding help to me this past 7-10 days or so. As many of you know I went through a big fitting recently and am on the verge of trying to take my game to the next level and be able to shoot par before the year ends. Not only has ST been a person to give me advice on just shafts, but he's been someone for me to bounce ideas off of literally every day and tell me honestly what he thinks. He's helped give me the other side of the story and tell me when he doesn't think something is the best idea, and also tell me where I might be headed down the right track for my game. Never once did he complain about my endless questions (had to be over 25 total at least). And never once did he brush me off, ignore me, or try to send me to someone else. He gave me his time and knowledge, and it's something I'm really appreciative of.

Seriously, the guy deserves some kind of shaft award or shaft recognition or something. The amount of knowledge he has with shafts of all types (drivers, fw, hybrid, irons, etc) is just absolutely insane.

I just wanted to give a big shout out to him and to all the endless help he's given me. A great example of what THP is all about and I thought he deserved to be recognized for it.

Here's to you Super Tuna, hopefully one day I can repay the favor friend!

-Brooks

Well put bahester. I've heard countless forum members talk about the help Tuna's given them. I don't know where he finds all the time to help everyone out. He is a really awesome dude for sure.

I would wager he knows more about equipment than I know about hot stuff and Kevin knows about sarcasm.

Combined.

I would wager he knows more about equipment than I know about hot stuff and Kevin knows about sarcasm.

Combined.

Haha, that's probably a safe wager, he knows a lot. Dunno why this got merged but maybe people will still see it.

Good going SuperTuna....I love seeing THPers helping each other out!

ST is a solid THP'er in my book and an all around good guy. Well done buddy!

More Gooder mailed me one of those Seemore divot tools I was lusting after. Thanks dude!

I might hit 5/18 greens next time out just to put this thing to good use. Thanks again MG. Made my day!

More Gooder mailed me one of those Seemore divot tools I was lusting after. Thanks dude!

I might hit 5/18 greens next time out just to put this thing to good use. Thanks again MG. Made my day!

No problem, I had 2, so why not? I felt a little guilty sending you the one that was used though. :alien: I hope you get to use it often!

haha. That was such a low-rent thank you courtesy of tapatalk. Used or not, I'm digging it dude.

That looks sick. I am jealous probably going to buy one now

Well done, MG!

Nothing in here but good stuff, I like it !

Sweet move more gooder!!

That is awesome MG!

Well done mg!

Gooder is real Good!

Back