THP Interviews Jesper Parnevik

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP had a chance to chat with Jesper Parnevik from Cobra Golf about his comeback, new gear and of course his Gangnam Style Video.

http://bit.ly/10JWwns

love how the first question was about the video. Gave some great insight as to how he's feeling and the switch to cobra. He says he loves the trusty rusty. Good luck this year Jesper.

Very cool video, Jesper seems like a really cool guy! Thanks for the coverage!

Great interview Josh! Several really good questions, JP is a good interview. Wishing him the best this year with Cobra in the bag!

No fistbump for Jesper? Hehe.

Great interview! Cant believe they got the Music Video in one take, that's incredible. Some love for the Trusty Rusty too!

Great interview, I agree that the apparel of Puma is a perfect fit for Jesper. He has always been a fun guy to follow on the PGA Tour and I wish him well in the 2013 season. That Gangnam Style video he was in was AWESOME too.

He just seems like an all round good guy. Looking forward to seeing him back in the fairways, a great character for the game

Man he seems like a cool dude to hang out with

Good interview, seems like a cool guy to hang with, hope he has a good year.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

No question on Tiger and Elin's rumored renewed romance?

No fistbump for Jesper? Hehe.

Great interview! Cant believe they got the Music Video in one take, that's incredible. Some love for the Trusty Rusty too!
He does shake strangers hands!!! Proof!

Cool to see the THP TV emblem kicking it off. Great interview. "Hottest clothing in golf". I'd like to see Jesper return to form this year.

Great interview, seems like a down to earth good dude

Awesome Interview! Seems like a great guy, and glad he gave some Trusty Rusty love. Very cool.

Jesper is a very bada$$ name. It's basically letting people know your awesome before you even met them.

Way to go JB! Cobra does seem to be doing a good job of branding lately and making themselves an attractive option.

Great job JB. Always appreciate the interviews. Thanks!

Nice interview. I am pulling for Jesper as well. Seems like a nice guy.

Great interview JB. Only other question you should have asked is how he feels about Tiger wanted to get back with his ex. :)

What a cool interview. Great job JB! I have always enjoyed Jesper on tour, from his different style in clothing to his great golf game. I think Cobra/Puma is a perfect fit for him and excited he is back and wish him all the best.

Great interview! Really enjoyed it.

Nice interview. Jesper's a great guy to follow on tour. Also liked his work in, "Who's Your Caddy."

Nice. Excellent handshake, too.

Back