THP Newsletter August Issue - Contests, Gadgets, Apparel & More

Was pretty awesome to wake up and be able to read the newsletter in bed. Very well done, as always.

Great news letter guys! I am loving all of the great info and contests coming up.

Another great newsletter! Cool contests coming up and really liked the piece on the TH gear

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Another fantastic newsletter...loving the lamkin grips contest too

Another fantastic newsletter...loving the lamkin grips contest too

I agree. I loved how the lamkin grips looked in CB's clubs at the Morgan Cup!!

Golfer Gal,
Volume #20 is in the books Lot's of good material to read .
I really enjoyed the news letter. Most of all the Lamkin grips, not just for the contest but After getting a feel of Ben's at Myrtle they could be my next set.
Coolbreeze went totally rainbow with his colors which was eye catching on his Irons.

What a great way to wake up, coffee and the monthly THP newsletter chock full of delicious tidbits. Looks like August will be another great month on THP.

Enjoyed reading another great newsletter!

The contests are great as always with some Lamkin grips and the all orange Cobra AMP driver - sweet juiciness!

These voice GPS units are really making a hit, great option for many out there I think. Score Band is interesting, I like to keep stats and maybe I could also use it as a swing thought reminder. Awesome price point.

Most importantly, Morgan Cup coverage starts on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

The score band is very interesting. I'd love to see one in person to see how big it actually looks on a wrist. But for $30 it sounds like an interesting idea.

I love the Tommy clothing line but I have a hard time justifying spending that much on a shirt. Maybe if I see one on sale sometime I might grab one but that's the only way I'd pick one of those up. Anyone ever seen any of the golf shirts at the outlet stores?

Looking forward to some more contests! Especially the major contest with the AMP driver. Major contests are always fun because it gives more excitement to an event that is already full of thrills.

As usual another great newsletter, thanks THP!

Another great newsletter as usual!

Well just got done with thp news letter now pondering the score it wrist band ,the new metal x dart, and the atv wedges THANKS THP ... AND more important my wife and bank account thank you hahaha dont tell her that though ssshhhh look at her over there making breakfast for her self..​

GG that was well done and filled with so much. Where do you find the time?

Lots of cool gadgets and contest coming up, very cool. I'm liking the Voice Caddie concept, seems pretty cool.
The shot counter is also a cool devise, I'd like to see this reviewed and some feed back.

Great newsletter GG, I still don't understand how you had the time to get this out with the busyness you've had the past couple weeks!

I swear, the girl has cloned herself :)

Great job GG!

Another solid issue GG! The scoreband has my interest because of how small and lightweight it appears. I usually don't like to play with a watch on, but that doesn't seem like it would be a bother. Some great contests coming up soon too, AMP Limited Driver, Grips, and apparel. Sounds like August is going to be another busy month here on THP

Another awesome newsletter! Some great contests coming up on the forum. A few other good tidbits too, including Morgan Cup coverage!

I am really interested in the score it wrist band. Maybe with my skimming skills I missed out on this however can you also keep score of your playing partners. Some of them I know either can't add well or just don't want to. :D

Just got through the Newsletter and once again, you did a fine job on it!

The Hilfiger line should be very good. The ScoreBand device is a good idea and if you wear a watch it could help keep track of your scores.

The Cobra Amp drivere is an amazing prize for the PGA contest. Good luck to everyone to win this one! Everyone is looking forward to the Morgan Cup coverage and I am one of them! I hope to be able to see most of the coverage.

Hopefully THP gets to do a review of the Voice Caddy. Looks like an interesting device. And the Lamkin Golf Grips contest will be looked forward to by many. I can't wait tosee what it will be!

That scoreband looks interesting. Might have to order one and try it out. I have a really bad memory and forget my score a lot.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

That scoreband looks interesting. Might have to order one and try it out. I have a really bad memory and forget my score a lot.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

So you are a porch rocker too huh :act-up:. I will have to get me one of these suckers and it tracked scores for your foursome as well. You know just a little back up for the pencil pushers who can't seem to add at times :alien:. I guess that would be improbable as the one keeping score would be clicking more than golfing :D

As always lot's of great things in this months newsletter. The Score Band looks pretty cool, not sure it's something I'd want, but certainly something I need. Like OG, my memory is shot. Lot's of great contests coming and I'm finding myself getting further and further behind technology with each issue seeing all these voice gps units.

Great newsletter! and she did it while in the middle of a move...Looking forwardt o all the great stuff coming up in August.

So you are a porch rocker too huh :act-up:. I will have to get me one of these suckers and it tracked scores for your foursome as well. You know just a little back up for the pencil pushers who can't seem to add at times :alien:. I guess that would be improbable as the one keeping score would be clicking more than golfing :D

I'm 23 but have the memory of someone much older. Anymore I just try to remember the club I hit then putts. But even then it's not easy.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Now THAT was a newsletter PACKED with info and good stuff!

So many things going on and/or coming, you two never ever cease to amaze me.

Back