Tomorrow is Two Years

oh yea, sorry PR :surrender:. See ya soon in WPB!

Ya never know...I might look great in drag...I haven't tried it yet...but I'm not knockin' it either! You all are too much fun on here...I need to join in more often (JB is doing his best McCauley Culkin expression right now).

Ya never know...I might look great in drag...I haven't tried it yet...but I'm not knockin' it either! You all are too much fun on here...I need to join in more often (JB is doing his best McCauley Culkin expression right now).

You got to get ya post count up to 10 before you can make the outing! Rules are rules :D

Now that drag queen post is funny stuff dude!

Congrats JB & GG !
Finding that perfect match is a magical thing.

that would be Ellie....for now

congrats guys!!!!

When are we gonna start hearing the pitter-patter of lil' JB Jr.'s & lil' Golfer Gal's... There, I said it! It had to be said so I said it! That's how I roll!

Thank you for all of the wishes everybody. Even PR Guy for trying to stir up some stuff.

And Happy Anniversary Morgan. I love you.

Congrats guys!

William and Kate must have known it was your anniversary. Easy for them to remember now....

William and Kate must have known it was your anniversary. Easy for them to remember now....

They knew how special this day was so they wanted to share in the happiness.

So far it's been a wonderful 2nd anniversary. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am with the love of my life and our beautiful puppy!

Congrats todays JB and GG, have a wonderful day.

Congrats on today guys!

Today's the big day! Happy Anniversary!!

Congrats JB and GG! Celebrate your anniversary with lotsa dancing!
dance.gif

Congratulations to both of you, can't wait to meet you in August.

Congrats JB and GG.

You both are blessed to have one another! Happy Anniversary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Anniversary guys!

Happy Anniversary :D

What a wonderful way to end a perfect day. We had dinner at a fantastic little restaurant where everything was just delicious. I think anniversaries are way more fun then birthdays!

I want to give a huge Thank You to everyone for your warm words it was wonderful to share this day with you all. :smile:

What a wonderful way to end a perfect day. We had dinner at a fantastic little restaurant where everything was just delicious. I think anniversaries are way more fun then birthdays!

I want to give a huge Thank You to everyone for your warm words it was wonderful to share this day with you all. :smile:

Glad you guys had a great day, is that Barry White I hear in the background? JB you smooth operator!

This place was incredible. Pick a choice for each course and every one was better than the last. Each paired with a wine. GG outdid herself with this choice.

287464150-L.jpg

You get that risotto?

You get that risotto?

We started out with a cheese plate.
My 1st course was the Torte
Main course was the Grouper with risotto (good call)
Final was berries in Grand Mariner

Dude you would love this place. Chef is out talking to you the whole time telling you everything, truly a wonderful experience.

Back