Valero Texas Open Thread (Spoilers)

Looks like the best I'll get for today is 4 points. Kicking ass and taking names.

I got 0 points today. Lol.

I think I got 8 points....and both my so called "A" players are going to miss the cut....LOL

Seems like a lot of people are in this same boat, thanks again JB and KJ!

I think Kuch is barely going to make it so I'm safe. For now.

It's so funny you look at the top scores for this week and in group 2 the highest is 36....there are alot of 10's and 18's...everybody is stinking it up this week

It's so funny you look at the top scores for this week and in group 2 the highest is 36....there are alot of 10's and 18's...everybody is stinking it up this week

Thanks to Every on day 1. Then Tringale and that other dude today. It sucks.

I got 2 points the 1st day and 2 points the 2nd day.

1 got 4 day 1 and then doubled it with 8 for round 2...maybe I can get 16 tomorrow!

I got 0 points today. I'm awesome

I'm really tanking fast...I don't know how many players I'll have that even finish. 2 WD's already, and some really stinky scores...

This may be the worse golf I have ever watched. I think there may be 300 total on the grounds and I have yet to see a quality shot

Is Matt Every playing an RBZ driver under that Bridgestone headcover?

Is Matt Every playing an RBZ driver under that Bridgestone headcover?

Maybe....

143183554.jpg

Looks to me like Ben Curtis will win this event if he keeps putting like he has all week. If he Double Bogeys ONCE, not twice like he did today, he will not win the Valero Texas Open. But I sure hope he does, I'm a fellow Kent State Graduate.

46 points today. Nice round Kuch!!

Two WDs, two MC, so I only have three players left. A 24 point day isn't bad considering.

Glad Harris English shat the bed today, knew I should've went the local kid Tringale.

--
Tapatalk2

Glad Harris English shat the bed today, knew I should've went the local kid Tringale.

--
Tapatalk2
Yep, I had English and de Jonge too, I really know how to pick 'em. I don't think I will ever move from the bottom third of my group. :beat-up:

Ended up with zero yesterday. Got 36 today, thanks to Kuchar (20) and Chris Stroud (16). 46 total so far. Awesome week! Only three guys left for tomorrow.

46 points yesterday wasn't bad at this point, enough to scoot back up a few spots on the board. Tringale and Kuchar are coming through, but need to go ham today.

46 points yesterday wasn't bad at this point, enough to scoot back up a few spots on the board. Tringale and Kuchar are coming through, but need to go ham today.

If you're the ham, I'm gonna be the eggs...scrambled that is. :D

24 points yesterday...that's a little better.

I'm watching this now... It's not very exciting. Lack of big name players will do that methinks.

Back