What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice TC.....but that would of been an 84 at my course.

Best round of the year 9 holes 40
6 fairways 4 GIR 4 one putts. Chipping was on today.

Nice TC.....but that would of been an 84 at my course.

ANything under 85 is solid, right? LOL

I need to play some Texas golf though. One day. I reckon some of the greatest ball strikers of all time are Texans. No joke.

+3, for a 38, missed par putts on both par 3's and the par 5.

Really need to concentrate on yardages. these Burner 2.0 HP's are a bugger for getting a proper yardage recorded for reference.

Pulled PW on a 142 yard par 3, 2 club wind from behind me. Ball lands 10 yards short of the green and sticks.. no roll, nothing. Apparently the course has been soaking the areas all around the damn greens.

Except for one disaster, best (nine-hole) round of league play so far this year.

If it wasn't for that one hole I would have finished about six strokes below where I was when I played the same nine holes two weeks ago.

Major difference this time was more rational club selection and no three-putts.

Ken

Last edited:
[SUP]Shot 86 (44-42) at the New Course at Grand Cypress. Got to love being able to hit the driver all over the place and still make some pars. Surely one of the drivers at Demo Day tomorrow will be the cure for my ails.[/SUP]

I shot an 85 in a two man best ball. One triple and 4 double bogies. Could have been a good round.

Nice round AD. TC you are going low my friend, Colour me impressed.

ANything under 85 is solid, right? LOL

I need to play some Texas golf though. One day. I reckon some of the greatest ball strikers of all time are Texans. No joke.

You bet we are TC... Today I broke 120 scoring an all time personal best of 116 after 10 months of learning.

Give me another year and I'll help all the other Texans take you to OG's infamous woodshed ;{} (oh yeah, the girl's feelin' cocky)

Shot 44 42 for 86 on the new course...had a few stupid penalty strokes but all in all hit the ball decent

[SUP]Shot 86 (44-42) at the New Course at Grand Cypress. Got to love being able to hit the driver all over the place and still make some pars. Surely one of the drivers at Demo Day tomorrow will be the cure for my ails.[/SUP]

Nice! Dude, I reckon you're going to like the Classic. You know I know how to make a golf ball move left off the tee. Well, not near as much with that thing.

You bet we are TC... Today I broke 120 scoring an all time personal best of 116 after 10 months of learning.

Give me another year and I'll help all the other Texans take you to OG's infamous woodshed ;{} (oh yeah, the girl's feelin' cocky)

I can see it now, I'm going to have to go to Texas and some point and put it all on the line :)

TC speaks the truth! :D

Think I shot like an 88 and an 85 on north/south and east/north yesterday. Lost a ton of strokes in the sand but getting some on course sand lessons.

Lost 4&3 to Tadashi in our afternoon match play round.

Looking forward to playing more over the next few days and bringing those scores down!

TC speaks the truth! :D

Think I shot like an 88 and an 85 on north/south and east/north yesterday. Lost a ton of strokes in the sand but getting some on course sand lessons.

Lost 4&3 to Tadashi in our afternoon match play round.

Looking forward to playing more over the next few days and bringing those scores down!

Nice job man, those scores will get lower and lower. You should feast on the New course.

Nice job man, those scores will get lower and lower. You should feast on the New course.

Thanks bud! Think I am playing the new course with Hawk, Seth, and Kris tomorrow morning. Should be an absolute blast!

Very good Cookie. Every time I see you post scores, I feel like I want to beat you. You beat me to breaking 80, but we'll see about scratch! Lol.

Thanks bud! Think I am playing the new course with Hawk, Seth, and Kris tomorrow morning. Should be an absolute blast!

Poor Kris, Lol. J/K dude. I hear it's a course where you can just bang away, so that's nice.

Played my home course for the first time in weeks and played about as bad as I have in a very long time. 88... ouch. Frickin easy course and the wind was 25 to 35 mph, but I just was not striking the ball well at all.

Going again today to get my revenge!

Go get em duey! I reckon the wind you guys play in can be hard to manage at times.

41 in league last night on the back #SMH
hit some interesting shots last night... 3 banged a par 5 and played the last hole like i was new at golf. weird, wild stuff.
*got cute with a chip on 17 and ended up with a bogey, so threw it back down in frustration, hit the shot i wanted to hit, and chipped it in of course.

Go get em duey! I reckon the wind you guys play in can be hard to manage at times.

It really sucks when its that gusty, but generally not that strong. The ball rocks on the tee and actually rolled off the green twice while I was getting ready to putt, lol. Supposed to blow again today just as bad, but that's Nebraska some days.

This game kills me sometimes. I shot 52 three weeks ago in league and go out and shoot a 37 yesterday. Killing driver hitting great iron shots and chipping like I knew what I was doing. 6 of 9 greens 13 putts it seemed so easy!

First birdie ever!

First birdie ever!

Went for a 9 holes today. (got invited by a friend)
Shot a birdie on a par 4 (my first birdie ever!!!:party: ). chip-in from around 25 metres.

In total I shot 53 (not bad at all ;) )

(I would like to thank my wife for taking good care, my parents, and Mizuno for selling me the MP-58 ;) )

Congrats! Mark the ball and keep it in a safe place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back