What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38; 2 over in a 9 hole texas scramble.
Played with the guy who won both nearest to the pin and longest drive; he did most of the work with his consistently great shots (HC 12.7), but i kept the ball rolling when he found a bunker or similar.
Was a lot of fun - AND of course it was for the opening of the first 9 holes of my clubs new championship course. To be finished next year; first 9 are great already :)

Sadly we ended up in a 3 way tie for 2nd and they beat us on the harder holes.

lNLpI.jpg

Holed out from 30yds on #9.. coolest part? My 6 year old son rode with me today and got to see it!

lNLpI.jpg

Holed out from 30yds on #9.. coolest part? My 6 year old son rode with me today and got to see it!

Great playing Dadbiondo! That looks like a tough course and you showed the boy how its done!

45 on the front 9, I got 1 birdie and 2 pars, the rest were bogeys and doubles:angry:

I just shot a 36 (+1) on 9 holes. I had 2 bogeys and a birdie. I was E thru 8, and had an 8 footer for par which lipped out. Add in missed birdies from 10 and 12 feet on 7 and 8 respectively, and I'm a bit disappointed. Would have been my first round ever at E or better.

I just shot a 36 (+1) on 9 holes. I had 2 bogeys and a birdie. I was E thru 8, and had an 8 footer for par which lipped out. Add in missed birdies from 10 and 12 feet on 7 and 8 respectively, and I'm a bit disappointed. Would have been my first round ever at E or better.

Dude, I'd take a 36 and run with it! Nice round.

Sucks that it was the day after the season ended. Lol. Thanks though.

Aww, damn. Well keep this up and you'll be ready for college golf, dude!

Aww, damn. Well keep this up and you'll be ready for college golf, dude!

Haha maybe. If I can do that on a consistant basis. I'd better get to work.

Somehow even with one double, one triple, and one QUAD, I STILL pulled out an 84!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sum-bum, frickin wind. Worst round of the year and not happy about it. Gusts up to 5o mph, it was hard at times just to stand up, Nebraska weather sucks. I actually hit driver on a par 3 into the wind 148 yards that didn't get there and hit it well!!! The ball dropped out of the sky and rolled back towards us. Several putts that broke sharply down hill, curled up hill almost one foot. Crazy stuff on the course today.

Shot a 46 today. I am pleased with the effort putting was on, only one 3 putt so I am really excited about that. Had a chance for a birdie on 9 and of course that's when the 3 putt happened. One blow up hole which was surprising bc I usually shoot very well on that hole. Off to the range tomorrow and Silver Bullets now. Cheers everyone

Sent from my rooted Tbolt

Sum-bum, frickin wind. Worst round of the year and not happy about it. Gusts up to 5o mph, it was hard at times just to stand up, Nebraska weather sucks. I actually hit driver on a par 3 into the wind 148 yards that didn't get there and hit it well!!! The ball dropped out of the sky and rolled back towards us. Several putts that broke sharply down hill, curled up hill almost one foot. Crazy stuff on the course today.
Do you feel like you went 6 rounds with Mike Tyson after that ????
I love golf but I draw the line at 30mph winds , as its been 30-45 gusts here the past 2 days !!!!!
Shot a 37 , 1 over for 9 Tuesday evening before the gail force winds came .

Shot a 77 today on a par 71 course. Could've easily done better, missed a lot of birdies and only made one. Crazy break in the greens though, and they were really fast.

Had a decent day...hit 62% fairways but even the misses were just a few feet off the fairway.

7 GIR..which is pretty good for me
35 putts with 2 three putts...something I still need to work on.
Lost 1 ball and was in 3 greenside bunkers

1 birdie
7 pars
8 bogeys
2 doubles

41/42 = 83

I'm still not playing very well but maybe the putter is coming back a little. Morning, walked, 80 (39, 41). Afternoon, rode, 77 (36, 41)

54/47 for a disgusting 101. I thought the days of +100 were well behind me. Very disappointed.

Another solid 9 holes today for me.. In fact, one of my cleanest 9s ever.. 100% on fairways and greens..

May18-35-2.png

Feel free to ignore the enormous drive on there. Helping wind + hard fairways + 4 strokes from 50 yards to the green and I really don't know that I want to talk about it hahaha

Last edited:
Shot 38 on the front 9, playing by myself. The back 9 was looking pretty slow, so I played the front 9 again from the tips and shot 37. I was 2 under after 6, but bogeyed the last 3 holes.

The RAZR Fit is awesome.

Do you feel like you went 6 rounds with Mike Tyson after that ????
I love golf but I draw the line at 30mph winds , as its been 30-45 gusts here the past 2 days !!!!!
Shot a 37 , 1 over for 9 Tuesday evening before the gail force winds came .

Yea. by the time I got home I was spent. We had dinner out with some friends and called it an early evening, lol. Hole #12, short par 3, my buddy Brian hit a pw just to watch it go come back over his head and land behind us. I play in wind everyday, but this was nut's. Weatherman said gusts in the 70 mph range.

Yea. by the time I got home I was spent. We had dinner out with some friends and called it an early evening, lol. Hole #12, short par 3, my buddy Brian hit a pw just to watch it go come back over his head and land behind us. I play in wind everyday, but this was nut's. Weatherman said gusts in the 70 mph range.

Duuuuuuuuey you're coming to des Moines aren't yoh?

Shot 79 today. As always, it could've been much better. I was 10 over on 8 holes (6 bogeys, 2 doubles) and 3 under on the other 10 holes. Back to back birdies was nice. Playing again on Sunday.

Played in a four man best ball Coast Guard tournament yesterday at Cypress Creek Golf club in Smithfielf VA. Wind was in the 20-25 MPH range and gusting at times but my team managed to recored a 61 which put us at -11 under good enough for third place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back